This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
I first tried this steak at a vegan potluck picnic – no one could guess what it was made out of. With just a couple of simple ingredients and a grill, you’ll be enjoying a juicy vegan steak in no time! I credit my friends at Green Wolf Foods for introducing this to me. They sell a vegan salami that is really yummy, too!
This steak seems so simple with few ingredients, but the results are fantastic!
The two main ingredients are your choice of Impossible or Beyond Burgers and No-Salt Seasoning. There are several No-Salt Seasonings on the market. These are typically made from 17 herbs and spices.
Vegan Steak Recipe – Easy & Delicious!
- 4 Impossible or Beyond Burgers Thawed if frozen
- 3-4 TB No-Salt Seasoning
- 1 TB soy sauce low sodium preferable
- few grinds fresh ground pepper
- Pre-heat grill (Optional Oven Method – pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- To a medium bowl, add burgers.
- Add No-Salt Seasoning & pepper.
- With hands or a mixing spoon, mix together well.
- Shape into a loaf.
- To cook on grill: Add 1/2 TB of soy sauce to top. Cook covered on pre-heated grill approx. 20 minutes, turning twice to ensure even cooking. Add the remaining soy sauce when you turn it. I use this Geoege Foreman outdoor electric grill. For oven: Cook per above in pre-heated 450 degree oven. I use a loaf pan.
- Let cool slightly, then slice into about 8 pieces. Enjoy!
The electric outdoor George Foreman Grill I use and LOVE!
This is the type of salt-free seasoning I use
There are often some great sales on Impossible & Beyond Burgers in my Weekly Grocery Deals. Ibotta rebates are plentiful right now, too. If you are outside the San Francisco Bay Area, your sales may differ. However, there are some Impossible & Beyond rebates on Ibotta right now, too!