This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
These are the vegan/plant-based coupons we are expecting in the Sunday newspaper. We’ll see Choabani Oatmilk, Nature Valley Bars, Wonderful Pistachios + More!
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. Your newspaper may not have every coupon on my list. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
Note on photos: Some may be illustrative of a product, but not the actual product. For example, I may use a general photo of apples I took to report on a sale on apples.
Please check ingredients carefully, some products may have some, but not all vegan options.
Smartsource SS 8/29
- $.50/2 Chex Mix, Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, Bugles Corn Snacks, Gardetto’s Snack Mix OR Food Should Taste Good Chips 3.7oz+, any TWO Exp. 10/23
- $1.75/1 Chobani with Zero Sugar 5.3oz., any THREE Exp. 9/29
- $1.50/1 Chobani Non-Dairy Oatmilk 52oz. Exp. 9/29
- $1.50/1 Chobani Probiotic, any Exp. 9/29
- $4/2 Ensure Plant-Based Protein Multipacks, any TWO Exp. 10/10
- $.55/1 Green Mountain Gringo Product – Salsa, Strips, BBQ Sauce, or Hot Sauce, any Exp. 11/27
- $.50/1 Mott’s Fruit Flavored Snacks OR Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks 6ct+, any TWO Exp. 10/23 Check for ones without gelatin
- $.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars, Protein Bars, Minis, Biscuits, Cups, Wafers, Soft-Baked Squares, Soft-Baked Exp. 10/23 Some will be vegan
- $.50/1 Wonderful Pistachios Product 3.75oz+, any Exp. 11/28
Coupon Cutting Scissors:
These are the scissors I have been using for many years to cut coupons, recommended by the Arthritis Association:
Images used in this post are my own original photos or supplied by my advertisers with permission in promotion of their products.
Target images credit: Shared with permission from their website