This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. Your newspaper may not have every coupon in my list. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
Note on photos: Some may be illustrative of a product, but not the actual product. For example, I may use a general photo of apples I took to report on a sale on apples.
Please check ingredients carefully, some products may have some, but not all vegan options.
SAVE (formerly called Retail Me Not) SAVE 4/11
- $.75/1 Goya Blue Label Pinto Beans 15.5oz or larger AND Goya Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, any Exp. 5/31
- $.50/1 Goya Coconut Waters, any TWO Exp. 5/31
- $1.50/3 Kellogg’s Cereals 8oz or larger, any THREE Exp. 5/23 Note: Most Kellogg’s contains non-vegan Vit. D3
Smartsource #1 (SS) 4/11
- $3/1 Ensure Multipack, any (there is a vegan one) Exp. 5/23
SAVE (formerly called Retail Me Not) SAVE 3/28
- $1/1 Breyers Product 48oz, any Exp. 4/10
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Equal Plus Items – Buy ONE, Get ONE FREE – Up to $5.49 Exp. 5/22
- $1.50/1 Equal Product, any Exp. 5/22
- $.75/1 Lipton Tea Bags, K-Cup or Powdered Iced Tea Mix Product, any Exp. 4/10
- $1/1 Maille Product, any Exp. 4/10
Smartsource #1 (SS) 3/28
- $1/1 Chobani Coffee Creamer, Chobani Non-Dairy Oat Creamer, Chobani Non-Dairy Oatmilk Shelf-Stable or Chobani Non-Dairy Oatmilk, any Exp. 5/01
- $1.50/1 Chobani Probiotic Beverage 14oz, any Exp. 5/01
- $.75/1 Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice Blend 60oz to 64oz, any Exp. 4/25
- $.75/1 Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries 5oz or larger, any Exp. 4/25
Smartsource #2 (SS) 3/28
- $2/1 Splenda Stevia Product (excluding 40ct), any Exp. 4/30
- $4/2 Splenda Sweetener Items (excluding 50ct), any TWO
Coupon Cutting Scissors:
These are the scissors I have been using for many years to cut coupons, recommended by the Arthritis Association:
Images used in this post are my own original photos or supplied by my advertisers with permission in promotion of their products.
Target images credit: Shared with permission from their website