This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
These are the vegan/plant-based coupons we are expecting in the Sunday newspaper.
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. Your newspaper may not have every coupon on my list. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
If you are looking for more coupons, you can also go HERE and print many others.
Note on photos: Some may be illustrative of a product, but not the actual product. For example, I may use a general photo of apples I took to report on a sale on apples.
Please check ingredients carefully, some products may have some, but not all vegan options.
Smart Source SS #1 01/01
- $1/1 Chobani Coffee Creamer, any Exp. 1/29/22
- $1/1 Chobani Non-Dairy Oatmilk or Chobani Non-Dairy Oatmilk Barista, any Exp. 1/29/22
- $1/5 Chobani Single-Serve Non-Dairy or Greek Yogurt Products, any FIVE 1/29/22
- $1/2 Nature Valley Granola Pouches, any TWO Exp. 2/26/22 -this also includes GM Cereals that contain Vit D3, this is only possible vegan one
- $1/2 Ken’s Dressing 16 oz. or larger, any TWO Exp. 01/31/22
- Ken’s Dressings 9oz, any TWO Exp. 01/31/22
- $1.50/2 Ken’s Simply Vinaigrette, any TWO Exp. 01/31/22
- $.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars Exp. 2/26/22
- $1/1 Truvia Organic Liquid Stevia Sweetener Bottle 2.7oz, any Exp. 2/27/22
- $1.50/1 Truvia Sweet Complete Sweetener Bag, any Exp. 2/27/22
Smart Source SS #2 01/01
- $4/2 Ensure Max Protein or Complete Multipack, any Exp. 2/12/22 Unsure if there’s vegan Ensure on this one, there are other vegan ones
- $3/2 Ensure Multipack, any Exp. 2/12/22 Use on the vegan ones
- $2/2 Nature Made Products, any TWO Exp. 1/30/22
- $.50/1 Welch’s Juicefuls Juicy Fruit Snacks Exp. 2/12/22
SAVE #1 01/01
- Various, up to $4/1 Nature’s Bounty Exp.1/16/22
- $2/1 Sundown Vitamin Item, any Exp.1/30/22
SAVE #2 01/01
- $.25/1 Hellmann’s or Best Foods Product 9oz or larger, any Exp. 1/15/22
- $1/2 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Products, any TWO Exp. 1/31/22
- $.50/1 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Vegan Spread, any Exp. 1/31/22
Coupon Cutting Scissors:
These are the scissors I have been using for many years to cut coupons, recommended by the Arthritis Association:
Images used in this post are my own original photos or supplied by my advertisers with permission in promotion of their products.