This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
These are the coupons we are expecting in the Sunday newspaper.
We’ll see coupons for Chobani Products, Ben & Jerry’s, Breyer’s + More! We also have a Chobani rebate to use with the coupons, I’ve included the link in this post.
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. Your newspaper may not have every coupon in my list. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
If you are looking for more coupons, you can also go HERE and print many others.
Note on photos: Some may be illustrative of a product, but not the actual product. For example, I may use a general photo of apples I took to report on a sale on apples.
Please check ingredients carefully, some products may have some, but not all vegan options.
- $1/1 Minute Maid Frozen Novelty, any Exp. 6/21
Smartsource (SS) 5/23
- $1/1 Chobani Coffee Creamer, Chobani Non-Dairy Oat Creamer, Chobani Non-Dairy Oatmilk Shelf-Stable or Chobani Non-Dairy Oatmilk, any Chobani Coffee, any Exp. 6/23
- $1/1 Chobani Coffee, any Exp. 6/23
- $1/5 Chobani Single-Serve Non-Dairy Yogurt Products, any FIVE Exp. 6/23
- $1/1 Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Product 5.5oz or larger, any (DND) Exp. 8/22
- * Note: We also have a $5/$15 Chobani Rebate can stack the coupons with, Exp. 5/31
SAVE (formerly called Retail Me Not) SAVE 5/23
- $1/2 Ben & Jerry’s Pints, any TWO (DND) any Exp. 6/21
- $1/1 Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Box 3ct or Cookie Dough Chunks Bag 8oz, any (DND) Exp. 6/21
- $1/1 Ben & Jerry’s Doggie Desserts, any (DND) Exp. 6/21
- $1/1 Breyers Product 48oz, any Exp. 6/05
- $.50/1 Lindt Excellence or Classic Recipe Bar Full-Size, any Exp. 8/01
- $2/1 Perrier Slim Can Multipack, any Exp. 7/22
- $1/2 Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water Bottles 1L, any TWO Exp. 7/22
- $1.50/2 Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water Multipacks 8oz, 12oz, 0.5L, 700ml or 1L, any TWO Exp. 7/22
Coupon Cutting Scissors:
These are the scissors I have been using for many years to cut coupons, recommended by the Arthritis Association:
Images used in this post are my own original photos or supplied by my advertisers with permission in promotion of their products.
Target images credit: Shared with permission from their website