This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
If you have been playing the Safeway Monopoly Game and entering the codes online, you may have accumulated a nice cache of “tokens” by now.
Unless you have an instant winner ticket, there are two codes on each ticket to scan, or enter manually online. One of the codes enters and keeps track of your game board tickets, and the other is for online prizes (including tokens). I have been using the app. and it’s super easy to scan my tickets.
You can read about the Monopoly game and get the app HERE.
I highly recommend using the app if you are to playing this game. I started using it last year, and it is SO much easier! (Game Ends May 2nd or when all tickets have been distributed).
How to Use Tokens for Free Food:
If you go to the “Redeem Tokens” tab in the app or online and scroll down a ways, you will see the food you can get in exchange for your tokens.
The vegan food items include:
- Donut or Bagel 20 Tokens (many bagels are vegan)
- 8 oz. can Tomato Sauce, Signature Select 20 Tokens
- Gravy Mix, Signature Select 20 Tokens (don’t know if vegan options, please check)
- 16.9 oz. Bottle Refreshe Water 20 Tokens
- French Bread Loaf 40 Tokens
- Pasta 12-16 oz., Signature Select 40 Tokens
There are also non-food items available, and Grocery Gift Cards.
Happy Saving! 🙂