This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
***Amazon Prime Day is set for 6/21-6/22 this year***
In addition to all the great deals we’ll see on the actual days, there are many “Pre-Prime Day” offers to be had right now. Many of these are for FREE money!
Note that you will need to be a Prime member to shop Prime Day Deals, so signup for a FREE Trial of Prime if you don’t already have it. College students & EBT can also get a reduced monthly fee, and college students can get 6 months of Prime FREE. There are many additional perks you’ll get with a Prime membership, too.
Here’s a current list I’ll keep adding to as I find more deals for us:
Note: Please follow the terms carefully & understand each deal, there is complete information at each of the links I’ve shared. Some of the deals you can only do once. (You may have done one in the past and are excluded). Be sure you see the offer displayed after you click the link before proceeding. I don’t want anyone to be diasappointed! 🙂
Exp. Dates: I’ve included them if I knew them, some will end BEFORE Prime Day starts, FYI. Keep the dates in mind when credits will appear if you’re planning to use the FREE money for Prime Day, too! Ex: If you do an offer a day before Prime Day starts and it states it will be credited in 3 days, you won’t be able to use it for Prime Day.
- Start with the Basics – FREE Prime 30 Day Trial. Discounted Prime Memberships available for College Students and EBT Recipients.
- FREE $10 to spend during Prime Day when you spend $10 at Small Businesses on Amazon. Brands include some of our faves like Dandis’s, Palouse, Bunny James + Much, much more! (Exp. 11:59PM (PT), June 22, 2021)
- $150 FREE instant credit when you open an Amazon Prime Rewards Credit Card. (It says it will direct you to the offer you’re eligible for). You’ll get 5% back on Amazon purchases, 10% at select small businesses with no annual fee. The $150 will credit instantly to your account. Be sure the $150 offer displays at this link, if it doesn’t you likely aren’t eligible. Note also that Prime membership is required. (Exp. unknown)
- 10% Back at Select Small Businesses when you pay with Amazon Credit Card
- $15 Off $100 Purchase via Prime Wardrobe
- FREE $10 when you visit Amazon Assistant. Requires the app and checking in at least 5x within 14 days. For Existing AND New Assistant customers!
- FREE $10 when you re-load $100 to a gift card.
- FREE $15 off $30 in Amazon Photo – try for FREE, too! Must upload at least one photo. Note: for “eligible” customers, will state if you are at the link.
- Up to FREE $20 when you shop in the app for the FIRST time. ($10 off your first $20 in-app purchase, and $10 off your second $20 in-app purchase.)
- FREE $5 when you buy a gift card via text for the 1st time
- Up to $10/month when you join the Shopper Panel – this is by invitation only, be on the lookout in your messages
- FREE $3 Prime Day credit with Panera Deal (Exp. 6/22)
Early Prime Day Deals: Shop Early!
In addition to all the FREE Money Deals, there are many Early Prime Day Sales, especially on electronics. You do have to be a Prime Member for these.
FREE Trial Memberships/Other Special Offers:
In addition to all these FREE money offers, there are quite a few FREE trials and some may be better offers right now (more time, etc.)