This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
With rising grocery prices and seemingly no end to this, I’m compelled to work even harder to help you save money on your grocery budget. Just this past week, I saw $8 boxes of cereal and $19 for a can of regular coffee! You don’t need to pay these prices. With just a bit of pre-planning, you can slash your grocery expenses. If you haven’t already, you can review the Top 10 Things I Do to reduce my grocery budget. It’s how I initially reduced mine by 90%!
I came up with a quick and easy solution to the high prices we’re seeing in the stores – the $10 Grocery Challenge. I keep a very close eye on prices and deals and will be giving store-by-store weekly scenarios on what you can purchase for $10.
I think this will help you stick to the best deals, as it’s so tempting to shop off list in a store! By sticking to this, you’ll have better control of your expenses. It’s a great feeling to have control of what you’re spending in the stores!
These stores & sales are based on sales I have in the San Francisco Bay Area. Other regions may and do vary. If you have a favorite store, let me know and I’ll research and include it, too!
Some stores require a store card (i.e. Safeway) to get the sale prices.
I’ll continue to do this post weekly, sometime after my regular Weekly Grocery Store Deals post. This post will include other stores in addition to those.
My goal is to give a well-balanced deal scenario that includes all departments of a store: fruits & veggies, pantry items, snacks, vegan dairy, veg meats, breads, etc.
Deals at grocery stores go thru Tuesday, Target is thru Saturday unless otherwise noted.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions in the comments section.
- 2 Mangos 10/$10=$1 ea.
- 1 Strawberries 2 lbs. $3.97 Must Use Safeway app Coupon Limit 1
- 4 Signature SELECT® Canned Vegetables or Tomatoes 10/$10=$4
- 2 Red or Honey Mangos $.98 ea.=$1.96
- 1 Jumbo Cantaloupes 2/$4=$2 ea.
- 1 Sprouts Shredded Vegetables 8-16 oz. 3/$5=$1.66
- 1 Lightlife Smart Dogs $3.49 – sale thru 12/30 per online info. Submit for the $1.50/1 Lightlife Ibotta Rebate Limit 5=$1.99
- 2 cans Sprouts brand beans @$1.19 ea.=$2.38
- 2 Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Milk 32 oz. $.99=$1.98
- 2 Pacific Foods Organic Soymilk 32 oz. Unsweetened $1.99=$3.98
- 2 No Meat Ground $.99=$1.98
- 1 So Delicious Oatmilk Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream pint $1.49
- 2 lbs. Red or Green Seedless Grapes $1.47/lb. Must Use Lucky Digital Coupon
- 1 Strawberries 1 lb. $2
- 2 Avocados $.99
- 2 Sunny Select Pasta 2/$3
- 4 Bananas @.$25ea.=$1
- 1 Avocado $.89
- 1 Good & Gather canned beans (garbanzo, kidney, black, etc.) 15.5oz – $.95 ea.
- 1 Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn – 15.25 oz – Good & Gather @$.69 ea.
- 2 Good & Gather Pasta – 16 oz – $.99 ea.
- 1 Good & Gather Pasta Sauce 24 oz -$1.59
- 1 Market Pantry 100% Whole Wheat Bread – 20 oz – $1.99
Shop these Target Grocery Deals Online, too!
Smart & Final
- 1 Blueberries 18 oz. $2.99
- 2 Radishes, Green Onions or Cilantro $.59 ea.=$1.18
- 4 Ragu Pasta Sauce $1.49 ea. when you buy 4=$5.96
Looking for MORE Deals? Check out my Weekly Grocery Deals
Need to get a handle on your grocery budget? Read this post: