This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
With rising grocery prices and seemingly no end to this, I’m compelled to work even harder to help you save money on your grocery budget. Just this past week, I saw $8 boxes of cereal and $19 for a can of regular coffee! You don’t need to pay these prices. With just a bit of pre-planning, you can slash your grocery expenses. If you haven’t already, you can review the Top 10 Things I Do to reduce my grocery budget. It’s how I initially reduced mine by 90%!
I came up with a quick and easy solution to the high prices we’re seeing in the stores – the $10 Grocery Challenge. I keep a very close eye on prices and deals and will be giving store-by-store weekly scenarios on what you can purchase for $10.
I think this will help you stick to the best deals, as it’s so tempting to shop off list in a store! By sticking to this, you’ll have better control of your expenses. It’s a great feeling to have control of what you’re spending in the stores!
These stores & sales are based on sales I have in the San Francisco Bay Area. Other regions may and do vary. If you have a favorite store, let me know and I’ll research and include it, too!
Some stores require a store card (i.e. Safeway) to get the sale prices.
I’ll continue to do this post weekly, sometime after my regular Weekly Grocery Store Deals post. This post will include other stores in addition to those.
My goal is to give a well-balanced deal scenario that includes all departments of a store: fruits & veggies, pantry items, snacks, vegan dairy, veg meats, breads, etc.
Deals at grocery stores go thru Tuesday, Target is thru Saturday unless otherwise noted.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions in the comments section.
- 2 Large Hass Avocados @$1.25 ea.=$2.50
- 2 Cucumbers or Green Bell Peppers @$1 ea.=$2
- 3 Bananas @3/$1=$1
- 2 Silk or So Delicious Yogurt Cups @$1.25 ea.=$2.50 ea. If included: there’s a $1.50/1 Ibotta Rebate for So Delicious Simply variety, select flavors
- 1 Bakery Bread Bowl Artisan French Bread $1.89
- 1 Blueberries Large 18 oz. @2/$7=$3.50
- 1 Sprouts Shredded Vegetables 8-16 oz. 3/$5=$1.66
- 1 Lightlife Smart Dogs $3.49 – sale thru 12/30 per online info. Submit for the $1.50/1 Lightlife Ibotta Rebate Limit 5=$1.99
- 2 cans Sprouts brand beans @$1.19 ea.=$2.38
- Romaine Hearts, 3 ct $1.99
- 2 lbs. Cherries $1.49/lb.
- 2 Spice Trend Onion Powder .9 oz. 2/$1=$1
- Nurish Cream Cheese Original 6.5 oz. $.99
- Tj Farms Strawberry Mango Blueberry Blend 10 oz. $.99
- Califia Oatmilk Unsweetened 48 oz. $1.99
- 2 lbs. Yellow Peaches or Nectarines $1.49/lb. FRIDAY, SAT. & SUN. ONLY
- 1 lb. Cherries $1.99/lb
- 2 lbs. Large Tomatoes $1.49/lb.
- 1 Mission Tortilla Chips 9-11 oz. 2/$3 FRIDAY, SAT. & SUN. ONLY
Note: The deal on carrots is good thru Sun., the rest are regular prices and on-going
- 1 Organic Carrots – 1lb – Good & Gather $1.29-20% off Organic Produce with Circle 20% off Organic Produce Offer=$1.03
- 4 Bananas @.$25ea.=$1
- 1 Avocado $.89
- 1 Good & Gather canned beans (garbanzo, kidney, black, etc.) 15.5oz – $.95 ea.
- 1 Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn – 15.25oz – Good & Gather @$.69 ea.
- 2 Good & Gather Pasta – 16oz – $.99 ea.
- 1 Good & Gather Pasta Sauce 24oz -$1.59
- 1 Market Pantry 100% Whole Wheat Bread – 20oz – $1.99
Shop these Target Grocery Deals Online, too!
- 1 Broccoli Crown $.74
- 1 Personal Sized Watermelon $1.77 Must clip Raley’s digital app coupon Limit 4
- 1 Dave’s Killer Hamburger Buns $4.97 Must clip Raley’s digital app coupon Submit for the $1.50/1 Dave’s Buns Ibotta Rebate=$3.47
- 1 Oatly pint $3.99
Smart & Final
- 3 Mangos 3/$1=$1
- 2 Cucumbers 2/$1=$1
- 1 lb. Red Cherries $1.77/lb.
- 2 Silk Almond Milk 64 oz. $2.99 ea. when you clip the $.60/1 S&F digital. app coupon, limit 2=$5.98
Looking for MORE Deals? Check out my Weekly Grocery Deals:
Need to get a handle on your grocery budget? Read this post: