This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
Note on photos: Some may be illustrative of a product, but not the actual product. For example, I may use a general photo of apples I took to report on a sale on apples.
The Penny Pantry Daily Digest for Fri, Sat. & Sun. 8/07-8/09
- Target all NEW Weekly Deals – Starts Sunday! Highlights: SkinnyPop $2 with our new coupon, deals on apples and peaches, Sabra Hummus, Starbucks Coffee, Clif & Larabars + Much More!
- All NEW Drugstore Deals – Starts Sunday! Highlights: Deals on Skippy PB, Dried Fruit, Wonderful Pistachios, Vegan Doritos, Veggie Pirate’s Booty, Coffee, Tea + much More!
- Be sure to check this list when making your own grocery list! These are the deals I am likely to buy, too, based on my 20+ years of recording and observing grocery store prices. I want to save you a lot of money! Be sure to look at all the Freebies for this week: multiple cookies, bars & yogurts!
Other Grocery Deals:
- Costco: We did our Monthly August Shopping Trip Today. Everything was purchased at the lowest price among all our sources that I’ve verified with my Price Book. (Mostly committed to memory now).
- Local Friends: Avocados just $.20 ea. at Concord Produce! Hubby was getting some of our Monthly Deals across the street at Costco, so I stopped in to check out the deals.
- Rite Aid: We discovered these vegan chocolate bars in the $1 grocery area many years ago. They’re surprisingly good! They are great for using for S’mores without breaking the bank. The $1 section is usually found in the back wall of the store, toward the right of the store.
- Rite Aid: We found the So Delicious Cashew Ice Cream there today. This was SO good! Today is the last day of the $8/2 sale, but I expect more sales down the road.
- Rite Aid: A couple more finds today in the $1 Grocery Section.
- Rite Aid – Starts Tomorrow! Single Serve Snacks will be on sale for 3/$3, we should be able to use some of our Nabisco coupons with these:
- CVS: Starts Sunday! $10 Extrabucks Promo when you purchase $40 of select items. I have a list here with the vegan items included:
- Walgreen’s Sale on PB & J and dried fruit starts Sunday. We also have additional savings on the Skippy:
- Target Sneak Peek: The large 40 oz. jars of Skippy peanut butter will be $4.99, stacked with our printable coupon and Ibotta, pay just $4.44 per jar, $1.70/lb. Deal starts Sunday. Get your coupons ready:
- Target: I’ve updated our Weekly Deals with all the Morningstar savings we have, plus a few more additions to other deals!
- How about some Target Sneak Peeks? My eyes are nearly back to normal after being dilated earlier. 🤩 This deal starts Sunday: $3.50 for Archer Farms non-dairy ice cream. Happy this was featured in their ad, too!
- Safeway: Large Family-Size Oreos now just $1.74/pack at Safeway with our new Checkout 51 Rebate
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
- Many of my Amazon orders arrived today, including this Warehouse deal on Saltines that’s been appearing a lot. Packed nicely in a separate box inside a larger box with other items. Hubby likes crackers with his soup, so these are perfect. Exp. date in October.
- Amazon’s Big Summer Sale is still going on! There are deals across many categories. I’ll scout it out and let you know of any that look worthwhile, too.
- Possibly $10 off Amazon Pantry Coupon! Check your e-mails for a $10/$50 Amazon Pantry Credit. Select Prime members are receiving this offer. It’s in the form of a code for 1st-time orders in the Pantry. You’ll enter the code in checkout, then within 10 days you’ll receive a credit to your account. You can check out Pantry Deals here, too:
- 40% Subscribe & Save coupon Deals:
- If you or your kids are taking college classes, be sure you are getting your Prime discount! It starts with 6 months of FREE Prime, then 50% off thereafter. All that is required is an assigned (.edu) college email.
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Coupons & Rebates:
- RUN! We just got new $1/1 Printable Coupons for Skinny Pop & Pirate’s Booty! Many Skinny are vegan, as are Veggie Pirate’s (and corn tings if you can find them!) These coupons usually don’t last long, and we do have a couple sales coming up this weekend: You can print TWO of each HERE
- Ibotta “Earn More” Incentives: We have a couple of nice extra savings opportunities for Ibotta. You can find these in the ” earn more” area, located on the bottom of the home page. You will automatically get credited when you meet the requirements. The offers do tend to vary per user in terms of # of purchases required. What did you get?! Let us know in the comments! These were my offers. Get Ibotta here, new users will get $10 with 1st redemption!
- Walgreen’s: We have this nice coupon to use starting today. Be sure to save this offer to your account, or clip the coupon from the paper ad as the actual coupon contains a barcode. You can use it online, too:
- New Ibotta for ANY Morningstar Product. Be sure to use with the printable coupons here: http://bcg.coupons.com/link/index/1488760001/35143 There’s also an Ibotta bonus when you purchase some of the other ones.
- Get Ibotta here: https://ibotta.com/register…
- NEW Printable Coupons are now available for the 1st of the month! We have Cascadian Farm, Skippy, Oui Yogurt, Nature Valley, Annie’s + More! As always, please check ingredients. For example, there are some Nature Valley Bars I’ve found that doesn’t contain honey. You can filter thru “Foods” category or “Beverages” and you’re allowed two prints of each coupon.
Printable Coupons: You may want to print ones you like now while they are still available, and hold for a sale. You are allowed to print two of each.
- Swagbucks is one way I get FREE Amazon Gift Cards. I’ve received hundreds of dollars worth of free gift cards over the years, and even a free Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker! There are lots of ways to earn “Swagbucks” that go toward gift cards, and they add up quickly! However, the ONLY thing I really do is use their search engine, and I get lots of Swagbucks that way. I use my Amazon gift cards to buy groceries, for free! You can check it out here.
Other Online Deals:
- Still available! Only $17 for a $35 box of Farm Fresh to You Produce.🍒🥦🍆🍅🍇🌽
- Rite Aid: There is a very generous “Bonus Cash” Challenge going on right now. You can check it out here, just put in your ph# to see the offers. You choose the bonuses you want, there are even ones that don’t require a purchase.
- Macy’s Deal of the Day: Just $9.99 for this Soup Pot, reg. price $44.99! Ends tonight. Free Shiping at $25. There are also some other pots and pans on sale to get you to the free shipping.
- Whole Foods Delivery: Reminder that you can get all the Reg. Weekly Sales with EXTRA 10% Prime Discount & Prime Sales for online delivery if you have Whole Foods Delivery in your area. (Some areas have Amazon Fresh instead). Use my Deals List to save money on your Whole Foods Deliveries, too! I’ve also included info. for online shopping:
Recipes & Meals
- I made a green smoothie for myself, and three frozen cups for my pup Isaac. This one was really good: pineapple juice concentrate, spinach, frozen bananas, almond milk, fresh ginger.
- I made a big batch of my 5-minute Restaurant Salsa again recently, and have been enjoying it on nearly everything! It really adds a freshness to many foods, even elevating a humble bowl of beans into something much better. Recipe:
- Veestro Vegan Meal Delivery: I have a new promo code to share: New customers get 30% off subscription with code CONTACTLESS.
- Purple Carrot: The $30 promocode is still good, use this code: carrot30. The one on the site is only for $20 off.
Update: Looks like the NEW Pinterest setting is working well on my site, pin away! 🙂 You can now pin any of my recipes
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy
- For our new friends: A Price Book is how I determine if something is a good price. It takes some time initially to do this, but I promise you’ll be glad you did! Everyone in my family now asks the question, ” is that the best price?” before they buy anything. And, by comparing prices, you’ll have the answer.
Images used in this post are my own original photos or supplied by my advertisers with permission in the promotion of their products.
Target credit: You can view the original Target images on the Target website.