This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
Coupon Highlights This Week:
We have several coupons this week, including Dole, Nabisco, Kikkoman and even Olive Garden Restaurants! Check out my Drugstore & Target Deals on ways to use these coupons.
I have included all coupons that may be vegan, but likely some may not be or be available everywhere. Please check ingredients carefully.
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. Your newspaper may not have every coupon in my list. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
We will have one insert in the paper this Sunday. This insert includes many coupons for vegan groceries. 🙂
Smartsource Coupon Insert (SS) 6/23
(The date at the end is the expiration date of each coupon)
- Dole Canned Juice, any $0.75/1 8/31/19
- Dole Mandarin Oranges or Tropical Fruit Cans, any TWO $0.75/2 08/31/19
- Dole Pineapple Cans, any TWO $0.75/2 08/31/19
- Hellmann’s (or Best Foods) Real Ketchup Product 14 oz or larger, any $1/1 7/21/19
- Hellmann’s (or Best Foods) Mayonnaise Jar 24 oz or larger, Squeeze 11.5 oz or larger, Organic 15 oz or Variety Product 11 oz, any $1/1 7/21/19 There is a Vegan Best Foods
- Kikkoman Product 5 oz or larger, any (DND) $0.55/1 09/30/19
- Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi, any (DND) $1/1 9/30/19
- Luzianne Product, any$ 0.50/1 8/24/19
- Nabisco Cookie or Cracker Products 3.5 oz or larger, any TWO $0.75/2 8/03/19
- Rice-A-Roni or Pasta Roni Boxes, any FOUR $1/4 8/04/19
- Splenda Sweetener Products (excluding 50 ct), any TWO $4/2 8/31/19
- Splenda Zero Liquid Sweetener Product, any $1.50/1 8/31/19
- Olive Garden Italian Kitchen Restaurant Coupons, Various 08/17/19
Note: Not all of the manufacturers above will include ALL vegan products. Check those ingredient labels!
Happy Saving! 🙂