This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
The Penny Pantry Daily Digest for Wednesday 8/05
- All NEW Weekly Grocery Deals start today! You can see my VERY Best List below, as well as each store’s longer individual list.
- Here are My Favorite Deals This Week! Don’t miss FREE Cookies, Bars & Yogurt! From $.50 Heinz Catsup to $2.99 Whole Watermelons you’ll save a bundle with this list. Happy Saving! 🍎
- Sprouts All NEW Weekly Deals – Highlights: TWO FREE Boxes of Munk Granola Bars, Honeydew & Cantaloupe Melons $1.50 ea., Gala Apples $.77/lb., Artichokes $1.50, Clif Bars $.63, Annie’s Snacks $1.50 + More for Less!
- Safeway: All NEW Weekly Deals – Highlights: Corn $.33, Berries BOGO, Cascadian Farm Cereal as low as $.75. I’ve also added many Monthly Deals for Milks, Creamers & Yogurts to our list, some will be FREE! Be sure to check those out.
- Whole Foods: All NEW Weekly Deals – Starts Wed. We have a return of some deals, plus many new ones! Don’t miss THREE Free Munk Cookies, $.49 Just Egg, Kite Hill Yogurt as low as Free, Late July Chips $1.25 + More for Less!
- Grocery Outlet: All NEW Weekly Deals – Starts Tomorrow! Don’t miss $.50 Heinz Catsup, $.89 Kite Hill Yogurts, $.33 Sour Patch Candy, $1.99 Silk Creamer + More for Less!
Other Grocery Deals:
- Beans, Rice, Grains, Flours: You may have noticed that I don’t often post deals on these. I do use A LOT of these (I cook a lot from scratch!) but I can consistently get them for a much lower price aside from weekly sales. Here’s how I save on those items:
- Sprouts: We have some can’t miss Fruit/Veggie Deals that start today: Artichokes, Honeydew & Cantaloupe Melons $1.50 ea., Gala Apples $.77/lb., Papayas & Mangos $.77 ea. + More!
- Sprouts: If you prefer Organic Produce, there are some great sales starting today, too.
- Crunchmaster Crackers as low as $.25 at Whole Foods. And, these are GOOD! My hubby’s favorite.
- Grocery Outlet: Great deal on these Sour Patch Candies! Could stash away for the kiddos for Halloween
- Costco: One of our members also alerted me to this nice discount on candy. Thanks, Clyde! I’m still planning to do a post on vegan Halloween candy this year, even though it will be very different this year. 🎃
- Whole Foods: Late July Chips $1.25/bag! These retail for $4.79.
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
- Amazon’s Big Summer Sale Starts Today! There are deals across many categories. I’ll scout it out and let you know of any that look worthwhile, too.
- Possibly $10 off Amazon Pantry Coupon! Check your e-mails for a $10/$50 Amazon Pantry Credit. Select Prime members are receiving this offer. It’s in the form of a code for 1st-time orders in the Pantry. You’ll enter the code in checkout, then within 10 days you’ll receive a credit to your account. You can check out Pantry Deals here, too:
- If you or your kids are taking college classes, be sure you are getting your Prime discount! It starts with 6 months of FREE Prime, then 50% off thereafter. All that is required is an assigned (.edu) college email.
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Coupons & Rebates:
- NEW Printable Coupons are now available for the 1st of the month! We have Cascadian Farm, Skippy, Oui Yogurt, Nature Valley, Annie’s + More! As always, please check ingredients. For example, there are some Nature Valley Bars I’ve found that doesn’t contain honey. You can filter thru “Foods” category or “Beverages” and you’re allowed two prints of each coupon.
Printable Coupons: You may want to print ones you like now while they are still available, and hold for a sale. You are allowed to print two of each.
- This week we have several FREEBIES in our Weekly Deals: FREE Yogurts, THREE FREE Munk Punk Cookie Packs, and TWO boxes of Munk Pack Bars!
Other Online Deals:
- One of our members alerted me to a matching toaster for the Instant pots I shared, and I see these little crock pots are now in stock! I spied these about a month ago, but they sold out. We make fondue every Halloween night, and these would be perfect!
- And, here is the toaster. 🙂 Thanks, Alicia! 🙂
- Still available! Treat yourself or stash away for a holiday gift. 🎁 It’s back! Pioneer Woman Instant Pot only $59 Shipped from Walmart. Regular price $99. The darker blue one is available, too. 2-Day FREE Shipping.
- Target: We have this nice $15 Gift Card promo thru Sat. You can do the deal online, too! Mrs. Meyer’s and Method products are included.
Recipes & Meals
- Veestro Vegan Meal Delivery: I have a new promo code to share: New customers get 30% off subscription with code CONTACTLESS.
- Purple Carrot: The $30 promocode is still good, use this code: carrot30. The one on the site is only for $20 off.
Update: Looks like the NEW Pinterest setting is working well on my site, pin away! 🙂 You can now pin any of my recipes
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy