Highlights: All NEW Weekly Grocery Store Posts Today + Much More!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
Daily Digest for Wednesday July 1st:
NEW Weekly Posts:
- Here are my favorite Grocery Deals that started today – eating vegan & plant-based doesn’t have to be expensive! Highlights: From $.12 Corn, $.08 Avocados to FREE OHI Bars & Many Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Deals, use my list to save a lot of money this week, and much more over time when you “shop the deals”!
- All NEW Grocery Deals Start Today! I have full posts on my site for Sprouts, Safeway, Grocery Outlet & Whole Foods. Online ordering info. is included as applicable.
NEW Grocery Deals:
- Safeway: Tomorrow is already Day 2 of the 3-day Sale! There are some other fantastic sales at Safeway this week, too: BOGO Beyond Burgers, BOGO Watermelons, Buy 2 Get 3 FREE 12 pack Soda, and of course this corn! The corn & soda are only on the 3-day sale, others are week-long. All details here:
- Whole Foods: Beyond Burger Packs as low as $2.50, just $1.25 per burger!
- Whole Foods Delivery: You get the same sale prices you see in my posts, PLUS the extra 10% off on the sale items for Prime. Some areas have Amazon Fresh, I have Whole Foods Delivery in my area. Get ready for the 4th! 🎉
- Sprouts Shoppers – Avocados just $.08 ea. this week! Details in post below:
- FREE So Delicious Yogurt with purchase on Whole Foods Online Orders still available! You buy another select So Delicious product.
- Sprouts Shoppers: Be sure to get your FREE So Delicious Yogurt by 7/07. You could even submit for an Ibotta for a small moneymaker to get a free piece of fruit! I’ll be updating the Sprouts coupon list later today, too. I’m anticipating more new ones on the 1st of the month as well.
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
- Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Other Online Deals:
- Available to order from Target! You can get this with next-day delivery. Beyond Meat Burgers 10 ct. Cookout Pack.
Coupons & Rebates:
- Many NEW Printable Coupons Today: They are set to reset July 1st; some will return, others won’t and we should get some new ones. You may want to print any if you like before then. You are allowed to print TWO of ea.
- New Sprouts app coupons for Hilary’s, Dandie’s + More:
- I’m making a big pot of refried beans tonight in my Instant Pot, cost is under $1 for the beans! This is what it looks like before I add the water, you can see how I leave the onions in big pieces. I learned that from a friend from Mexico. This will make approx. 12 cups of cooked beans.
- I wrote down the instructions at the end of this post:
- With all the great deals on Beyond Burgers this week, I think we’ll go with those for our July 4th cookout. I cook from scratch a lot, and it’s nice to have a break sometimes. 🙂 However, if you are looking for a good homemade burger recipe, this one is delicious!
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy