This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
The Penny Pantry Daily Digest for Wednesday 8/12
- Here are my favorite deals, and the post I enjoy writing the most! These deals are from my longer Sprouts, Grocery Outlet, Whole Foods & Safeway Weekly Deals, plus Food Maxx & Smart & Final. From Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Cantaloupes to FREE Cookies & Bars, I guarantee you’ll save a lot with the aid of this list!
- All NEW Weekly Grocery Deals Start Today! See my full post links below:
Other Grocery Deals:
- These berries are on sale at Safeway this week, great for smoothies! Good deal for 48 oz, just $2/lb. See all Safeway Weekly
- I’m seeing a couple of good sales this week on products I don’t normally see until the Fall: Progresso Soup on a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Sale and Walnuts for $3.99/lb.
- Even if your stores are different from mine, you may also see these sale trends in your area. See the soup & walnut deal here:
- Safeway: Best Foods Vegan Mayo is part of the Buy 4 Sale this week. Pay just $2.99 ea., can mix/match with other items in the Buy 4 Sale to get this price. All vegan items included are at the top of this post:
- Safeway: Pay as low as $1.49 for Silk Milk! We have some nice month-long deals on Silk Milks, and this week we also have a Weekly Deal to get Almond or Cashew Milk for $2.49 with a store coupon. Plus, there is a $1 coupon you can get if you’re new to their newsletter.
- Safeway: Ben & Jerry’s just $2.50 ea. Friday Only! No coupons needed, just your club card. They will be 2/$5 during $5 Friday. All $5 Friday Deals at the end of this post:
- Safeway: You can get Late July Chips for just $.99 this week with an Ibotta and the Buy 4 Sale! Be sure to get the ones that Ibotta lists, it is specific. We were able to get the no-grain Tortilla Chips for $.99.
- Sprouts Sneak Peek: ALL So Delicious & Silk Products will be 35% off Starting Wed.! We also have several coupons & rebates we can stack. Look for my NEW Weekly Deals Posts tomorrow!
- Sprouts: I just added several coupons and Ibottas to our 35% Off Silk & So Delicious deal. These are all the ones I’m aware of, if you run across anymore let us know! Sale starts Wed.
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
- Bentgo Lunchboxes are on Deal of the Day, price shown below may not be correct
- Still available:
- If you or your kids are taking college classes, be sure you are getting your Prime discount! It starts with 6 months of FREE Prime, then 50% off thereafter. All that is required is an assigned (.edu) college email.
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Coupons & Rebates:
- NEW Lily’s Chocolate $.75/1 printable coupon. We often get additional savings on these, we may have a good deal at Target for the bars, I’ll check.
Printable Coupons: You may want to print ones you like now while they are still available, and hold for a sale. You are allowed to print two of each.
- FREE Beet Root Powder Sample: Enter FREE at checkout for free sample & free shipping.
- FREE Upton’s Seitan Bacon! I haven’t tested this yet, it may be like the other one in only select states. The FREE Liv Bar is here, too:
- Whole Foods: FREE Munk Pack Cookies again this week! You can pick up a total of three with the Ibotta, and some people even have two Ibotta offers to get a total of FOUR for Free! All the ones I checked had peanuts, FYI.
Other Online Deals:
- Target is having some nice promos, not food-related but in case you are in need: $10 off $40 Kids’ Clothing, School Supplies as low as $.25, $10/$40 Gift Card Deal in Household & More! All are available online, Pickup or Driveup are nice options, and FREE Shipping is at $35 or FREE to Red Card Holders
- Whole Foods Delivery: Reminder that you can get all the Reg. Weekly Sales with EXTRA 10% Prime Discount & Prime Sales for online delivery if you have Whole Foods Delivery in your area. (Some areas have Amazon Fresh instead). Use my Deals List to save money on your Whole Foods Deliveries, too! I’ve also included info. for online shopping:
Recipes & Meals
- Veestro Vegan Meal Delivery: I have a new promo code to share: New customers get 30% off subscription with code CONTACTLESS.
- Purple Carrot: The $30 promocode is still good, use this code: carrot30. The one on the site is only for $20 off.
Update: Looks like the NEW Pinterest setting is working well on my site, pin away! 🙂 You can now pin any of my recipes
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy
All photos in this post are ones I have taken myself, the Amazon links with images are supplied by them and are shared with their permission