Highlights: All NEW Weekly Grocery Deals Start Today, FREE Yogurt, $.50 Clif Bars + Much More!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
The Penny Pantry Daily Digest for Wednesday 7/29:
- Here are My Favorite Grocery Deals This Week – from $.25/lb. cantaloupes to FREE yogurt, save lots of money with this list on your vegan/plant-based groceries!
- All NEW Weekly Grocery Deals Start Today! You can see full posts on my website for Whole Foods, Sprouts, Safeway and Grocery Outlet. You can see the New Deals here:
Other Grocery Deals:
- Safeway: Coffee Clif Bars $.50 ea.! We have a new Ibotta that we can stack with our Weekly Sale
- Sprouts: Reminder of this Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Sweet Earth app coupon. Just use your phone app! There’s also an Ibotta rebate for the bowls. Many, but not all are vegan.
- Nice Grocery Outlet Deal on this yogurt:
- Even though the Whole Foods sale is over for Just Egg Folded, we still have this Ibotta. And, if you do the $5 rebate, too, will make these about $.50 ea. when you buy two.
- Food Maxx: Limes Just $.09 ea. Starting Today! Sale goes for 2 weeks.
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
- Still available: Special Deal: Up to 35% off Cooks’ Tools! There is a wide variety included. I love these cookie scoops, handy for filling muffin liners, forming falafels and even the occasional cookie
- There are some big discounts on Amazon clothing basic pieces, many are 2 packs for a great price, like these tops. Men and women styles.
- If you or your kids are taking college classes, be sure you are getting your Prime discount! It starts with 6 months of FREE Prime, then 50% off thereafter. All that is required is an assigned (.edu) college email.
- FREE $3 to use toward select Kindle Books! Good thru end of July.
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Printable Coupons: You may want to print ones you like now while they are still available, and hold for a sale. You are allowed to print two of each.
- Raley’s/Nob Hill Stores: FREE Strawberries and Clif Bar! Check your mail to see if you got this, will need coupon with barcode on reverse. I got these! 🍓
Other Online Deals:
Recipes & Meals
- If you only have time to make one thing from scratch this week, a big batch of beans is a great choice. I made pintos in my Instant Pot last night, and by buying the beans in bulk, it is shocking how cheap they are. My lunch today was just a bowl of pintos with tofu sour cream, salsa and avocado. Simple but good. Last night I made the burrito bowls. I’ll use these in a soup I’m planning to make later, too. Burritos and tacos will likely be made. Sharing this again, calculates buying cans of beans vs making from scratch, and recipes for cooking at end of post:
Update: Looks like the NEW Pinterest setting is working well on my site, pin away! 🙂 You can now pin any of my recipes
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy