Highlights: All NEW Weekly Grocery Store Posts, the VERY Best Grocery Deals List, FREE Slurpee every day in July, + Much More!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
Daily Digest for Wednesday, July 8th:
- Here are My Favorite Deals for the Week! Use this list to save the most on your groceries this week thru next Tuesday.
- All NEW Weekly Grocery Store Deals Started Today! See each store’s full Weekly Posts HERE:
NEW Grocery Deals:
- Smart & Final: $.39 Mangos This Week!
- Grocery Outlet: WOW! Just 50 cents for these. Contains coconut milk.
- Whole Foods: A reminder that the sale prices in my Weekly Deals are also available for Online ordering. Depending on your area, you may have Amazon Fresh, I have Whole Foods Delivery. The extra 10% off for Prime on the sale prices is calculated for you online, too!
- This Kite Hill Dip is still on a great sale this week! You can get the sale online, or if you go to the store you can get an even better deal with a coupon we have. Details in my Whole Foods post.
- Just Egg Folded is on sale online! I didn’t see this is the advertised deals, but it may have been added later. I’ll double-check the Whole Foods ad for any last minute additions and add any good ones to our Weekly List. We still have the $5/2 rebate on this, too that is valid online.
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Note: Click on the pictures below to see correct pricing, may not reflect current deals:
- There’s currently a coupon to clip on this Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, Professional-Grade, 48 oz. Container, Black.
- FREE $3 to use toward select Kindle Books! Good thru end of July.
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
- FREE Slurpee at 7-11 every day in July! We picked up our free one today, and the clerk told us we can get a free slurpree every day for the rest of the month. Nice! You will need to save the offer in the app. This is in lieu of free Slurpee Day this year.
- FREE AHA Sparkling Water at Kroger’s + affiliate stores. Just clip in the app, exp. 8/04.
- Possibly FREE Wholly Veggie Cauliflower Wings! I got free food items in the past with this same platform.
- CVS: WOW! FREE item every day thru July 18th. Just check the app to see what the offer is. Today’s is not vegan (gummy candy) but we’ll see what we get tomorrow!
Other Online Deals:
- Groupon deal for Sam’s Club: You can do this deal again as long as it’s been 6 months since you’ve been a member since beginning of June. There are two promos, the 2nd one seems more generous, but there are two non-vegan items in that one FYI.
Recipes & Meals:
Update: Looks like the NEW Pinterest setting is working well on my site, pin away! 🙂 You can now pin any of my recipes
Misc. Saving Tips:
- I buy a lot of our dry goods and beans in bulk, usually in 25 lb. bags. This includes pinto and black beans, yellow split peas, brown and white rice, cornmeal and oats, etc.
- Weekly Deals get the most attention as they are plentiful and occur frequently. However, there are many other strategies I’ve learned over the years that go a long way in reducing my monthly grocery expenses. You really can save dramatically on your food budget, essentially as much as you want.
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy