Highlights: All NEW Weekly Grocery Posts, Morningstar Coupon, Deal on Tofu Press+ Much More!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
Daily Digest for Tuesday, July 7th:
- Today is the Day I post all NEW Grocery Deals that start tomorrow. Sprouts & Safeway are available already, and Whole Foods & Grocery Outlet are still to come tonight….
NEW Grocery Deals:
- Sprouts: My “buy” price is $1/lb. for apples, and I plan to get these Pink Lady ones starting tomorrow at Sprouts. If I buy enough for a couple of weeks (store half in fridge), I can avoid paying more than that next week. Another sale will likely come up when I need to buy more again.
- Sprouts never disappoints with their great Produce Deals! We have some nice ones starting tomorrow. You can see the full list in my NEW Weekly Post. And, if you are partial to Organic Produce, I have a section for that, too.
- Sprouts Sneak Peek – Starts Tomorrow! Only $1.66 ea. for Strawberries or Raspberries. 🍓
- Safeway: We have a month-long deal on Blue Diamond Almondmilk, just use your Club Card on this one, too. You may also have a $1.50 Safeway app coupon, making it just $1.50!
- Safeway: Only $2.50 for Open Nature Almondmilk starting tomorrow. Easy deal, just use your Club Card/ph#. Chocolate should be included, too!
- Sprouts Sneak Peek: Get your coupons & Ibotta ready! Late July Chips will be Buy 1, get 1 FREE starting tomorrow, and we have a $.50/2 printable coupon and a $1/1 Ibotta to use to sweeten the deal. Print 2 coupons HERE
- Get Ibotta HERE
- Another Sprouts Sneak Peek – Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Hippeas!
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Note: Click on the pictures below to see correct pricing, may not reflect current deals:
- FREE $3 to use toward select Kindle Books! Good thru end of July.
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
- FREE Panera Coffee Update: Deadline to sign-up extended! If you missed the 7/04 deadline to get in on FREE Coffee (or tea) all Summer, it’s not too late, we have more time:
- CVS: WOW! FREE item every day thru July 18th. Just check the app to see what the offer is. Today’s is not vegan (gummy candy) but we’ll see what we get tomorrow!
Other Online Deals:
- Groupon deal for Sam’s Club: You can do this deal again as long as it’s been 6 months since you’ve been a member since beginning of June. There are two promos, the 2nd one seems more generous, but there are two non-vegan items in that one FYI.
Coupons & Rebates:
- New RARE Printable Morningstar Farms Coupon: This one just popped up! I would print now, and hold for a sale. A lot but not all of their products are vegan, co. says is headed toward 100% vegan.
- Safeway Sneak Peek: Just $1.04 ea. for La Victoria with our printable coupons! This would be a good time to stock up if you like this product. The green sauces should be included, too, and I know many like that one. Get your coupons ready! You can print TWO $1.50/2 coupons
- Safeway: Some of our deals in my Weekly Post require coupons from the Monthly Booklet. They should also be in the app. You can get them online form the booklet, too. Go to the “Weekly Ad” tab at the link below and you’ll see the Monthly Savings Booklet. Sometimes the coupons will disappear from the app after you use them. If you need more during the month, it’s nice to be able to use the ones in the booklet, too.
- Vit. D3 in Cold Cereals: You may have noticed a lot of new Ibotta Rebates for cereal, and was wondering why I haven’t posted them. Here’s why:
Recipes & Meals:
Update: Looks like the NEW Pinterest setting is working well on my site, pin away! 🙂 You can now pin any of my recipes
- 🌮 Happy Taco Tuesday! 🌮 I’ll share my taco meat recipe again, now that you can pin all my recipes with the new features I’ve added. Pictured are nachos I made that included the taco meat. All oil-free!
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy