Highlights: All NEW Weekly Grocery Deals, $1.25 Blueberries, FREE Avocados + Much More!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
The Penny Pantry Daily Digest for Tuesday 7/28:
- Safeway All NEW Weekly Deals – Starts Tomorrow! Don’t Miss $.99/lb. Yellow Peaches, Nectarines, or Black Plums, Chex Mix $.74, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Sales, a 4x Points Promo + Much More for Less!
- Sprouts ALL NEW Weekly Deals Start Tomorrow! Don’t miss $1.25 Blueberries, Avocados as low as $.46, Buy One Get TWO FREE Food Should Taste Good Chips, Great stack on Cascadian Farms Cereal & Bars + Much More for Less!
- Sprouts Shoppers: What is your favorite upcoming deal? Let us know in the comments! Mine is the Cascadian Farm Cereal/Bars with our quadruple stack! You can see this deal and all the NEW Weekly Deals that start tomorrow here:
- Grocery Outlet & Whole Foods Weekly Deals Still to Come Later Today!
Other Grocery Deals:
- Safeway: Good sale on blueberries tomorrow, have you noticed that sometimes their “sales” on berries can actually amount to $12 per lb?! These are $2.65/lb., a good price.
- Safeway Shoppers: Be sure to clip or click this coupon starting tomorrow for 4x points! Your FREE Food items (or $.10 off/gallon of gas) will add up quickly!
- Sprouts Sneak Peek – Starts Tomorrow. Buy just ONE Bag of these chips, get TWO for FREE!
- Sprouts Sneak Peek – Starts Tomorrow. Blueberries just $1.25 per basket!
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
- Special Deal: Up to 35% off Cooks’ Tools! There is a wide variety included. I love these cookie scoops, handy for filling muffin liners, forming falafels and even the occasional cookie
- If you or your kids are taking college classes, be sure you are getting your Prime discount! It starts with 6 months of FREE Prime, then 50% off thereafter. All that is required is an assigned (.edu) college email.
- FREE $3 to use toward select Kindle Books! Good thru end of July.
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
- Printable Coupons: You may want to print ones you like now while they are still available, and hold for a sale. You are allowed to print two of each.
- FREE Avocados at Food Maxx! I found avocados on an in advertised sale for $.40 ea. (small, but good!) Buy 3, and submit for the avocado rebate:
- FREE Buddha Tea CBD Sample! Requires newsletter signup, and instagram.
- Anyone lucky enough to get this Ibotta for FREE Gardein Burgers? I just saw Ibotta advertising it again. It’s not my lucky day, but maybe it’s yours! If you’re new to Ibotta, you can also get a $10 bonus when you sign up and redeem your 1st offer:
Other Online Deals:
- I found out that some of us are having trouble finding these vegan Morningstar Farms Corndogs lately. They are still at Target, and availability is regional. You can check if they are in your area here, just enter your zipcode:
Recipes & Meals
- Photos of the tamales my daughter made last night, this was her 1st time making these. They came out delicious! The recipe uses the Instant Pot to cook them, they were done really quickly. For fillings, she did her own: half were Lightlife ground, half were refried beans.
Update: Looks like the NEW Pinterest setting is working well on my site, pin away! 🙂 You can now pin any of my recipes
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy