Highlights: Safeway $5 Friday, Big Savings on Morningstar + Much More!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
The Penny Pantry Daily Digest for Thursday 7/30:
- We have thru Saturday on these Drugstore Deals. Save on coffee, snacks, almonds, chocolate, pistachios & more!
- We have thru Saturday on these Target Deals. Get yogurt as low as FREE!
- Here are My Favorite Grocery Deals This Week – from $.25/lb. cantaloupes to FREE yogurt, save lots of money with this list on your vegan/plant-based groceries!
Other Grocery Deals:
- Safeway $5 Friday is Tomorrow! Oreos & Nabisco Crackers Just $1.16, Deal on Strawberries, Quaker Cereal $1.66 ea. + More!
- Safeway: These Spring Rolls (marked vegan in the bottom right corner. yay!) are on sale for $2.50 for Safeway $5 Friday tomorrow:
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
- Really good deals on the following items with a 40% off Subscribe & Save coupon. Some of the other flavors are also included on the coupon deal. Can cancel S&S, please review terms.
- Still available: Special Deal: Up to 35% off Cooks’ Tools! There is a wide variety included. I love these cookie scoops, handy for filling muffin liners, forming falafels and even the occasional cookie
- If you or your kids are taking college classes, be sure you are getting your Prime discount! It starts with 6 months of FREE Prime, then 50% off thereafter. All that is required is an assigned (.edu) college email.
- FREE $3 to use toward select Kindle Books! Good thru end of July.
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Coupons & Rebates:
- New Morningstar Farms Ibottas! There’s even a bonus. Use these with the $1/2 printable coupon plus the $5 rebate (at the same site) we have for some great deals, I’ll put a link to the coupon and rebate in comments. Get Ibotta here:
- There are some nice rebates available on our printable coupon site. You have to link your loyalty card, and the rebates are deposited into PayPal. You can check to see which stores are included, it’s not a very extensive list but Safeway is there.
Printable Coupons: You may want to print ones you like now while they are still available, and hold for a sale. You are allowed to print two of each.
- Reminder that our printable coupons will reset on the 1st of the month. What that means is we will get some new ones, and lose some old ones. Also, some of the old ones will be considered “new” again, and we’ll be able to print two more! You may want to print any you like now, as we don’t know which ones will disappear.
Other Online Deals:
Recipes & Meals
- Here are some pix of the Sweet Earth Pizzas we cooked before. Really yummy! On sale at Whole Foods this week:
Update: Looks like the NEW Pinterest setting is working well on my site, pin away! 🙂 You can now pin any of my recipes
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy