In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
Note on photos: Some may be illustrative of a product, but not the actual product. For example, I may use a general photo of apples I took to report on a sale on apples.
Prime Day Info:
Prime Day is well under way! Day #1 with one day left. There will be over a million products offered. Let me know if you’re looking for anything, and I can tag you if I spot a deal. Although my focus is normally on food, I want you to save money on everything you’re looking for with sales like this! You can see ALL the Prime Day Deals HERE
- Day #2 of Prime Day! I have a list of requests, let me know if there’s anything else! I will tag you if I spot any awesome deals on your “wants” wherever you left the comment on your request. I’ll be up late.
- Be sure to “claim” your $10 credits. You’ll receive an email that instructs how to do this. Let me know if you have any questions about Prime Day, I’ll have more info. and updates later today too. Let me know in comments anything you’re looking for!
- Due to popular request, I’ve started a Walmart Deals page! I’m not allowed to post their offers on Facebook, so I started a post on my website. Just a few things so far, but I’ll keep adding more. Any requests?
- Target also has “Deal Days” going on right now! Be sure to check the Circle offers, too, as there are some good ones right now! I like this 5% off Target Gift Card Deal, too. You could use this on your own purchases. Check out the deals HERE
Enter Our Contest!
- Be sure to enter the Giveaway Contest as we celebrate 1,000 Facebook members! All the details and how to enter here:
- One of the Prizes:
Grocery Deal Highlights:
- Sprouts: All NEW Weekly Deals, Starts Wed! Don’t miss $.98/lb. Smitten Apples or Bartlett Pears, Lily’s Chocolate Bars Buy 1, Get 1 FREE! So Delicious & Silk Milk as low as $1.74, Celestial Seasonings Tea $.50 + More for less!
- Safeway All NEW Weekly Deals – Starts Tomorrow! Highlights: $.98/lb. Gala or Granny Smith Apples, Buy 4 Sale, Impossible Burger as low as $3.99, Progresso Soup $.99 + More for Less!
- Sprouts Sneak Peek: I’m just looking at the new ad. I’ll have all the Weekly Grocery Deals up tomorrow, but it may be a bit later than usual due to Prime Day. I spotted this sale on Silk & So Delicious Milk. Not a great sale by itself, but we can stack with an Ibotta or a Sprouts app coupon to pay as low as $1.74 ea. Much better!
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Prime Day is well under way! I’ve been posting lots of deals on Facebook, here are some of those that are still available at the moment:
- Great deal on this Orgain Powder!
- Still available! This is an amazing Prime Day Deal for a traditional 8 qt. Instant Pot AND an Air Fryer Lid! It’s like getting the Air Fryer Lid for FREE. Comes with the regular lid, photo just shows the Air Fryer one.
- This is one of the Espresso Makers on the Prime Day Deal:
- Another FREE $10! For this one, you buy $40 in Gift Cards and you’ll get a $10 credit. It should appear in your e-mail very quickly. (It does say up to 2 days, but I’ve heard otherwise.) Tip: You can do this promo to reload a card. Do that, and take $10 off your next Prime Day purchase!
PRIME DAY INFO: AND FREE $30 to spend!
Note: Some of this was from before, but I’ll leave it up as has some good info.
It’s Official! Prime Day will be Oct. 13-14 this year, actually spanning TWO Days.
- Prime Day is almost here! It starts October 13th. You can check out early release deals HERE . It will launch at 3AM EST, and I’ll be up! Feel free to let me know anything you might be looking for, and even if you’re asleep I can tag you and you’ll see it in the morning. And, look, every purchase comes with a free cardboard cat house! Prime membership is required to get the deals. You could sign up for a FREE 30-day trial, and then cancel if you didn’t want to continue. Even if you’ve done the free Prime trial in the past, you may be eligible again. You can check here:
- How to Get $30 for FREE to use During Prime Day! There are now three offers to do that I think are worthwhile. 1) Make a $10+ purchase at Whole Foods thru 10/14 (online or in-store) and get $10 that you can use for Prime Day: 2) Make a $10+ purchase at one of the “Small Businesses“ thru 10/12 designated online to get $10 for Prime Day. Important: You’ll receive an e-mail about your $10 credits with instructions on how to “claim” them.
- Note: Prime membership is required for Prime Day Deals and the $10 promos.
- Here’s another FREE $10 to spend on Prime Day! Spend $10 on Books for this one. You have until 10/14.
- Update: Promocode reported as still working! Get 70% off this Massage Gun with a promocode! Note this ends tonight. Use promocode 9IALYMJ3
- This great deal on Books, Games & Movies is back! Buy 2, Get 1 FREE! Many of the items are already marked down, too! No promocode needed, discount will show in cart.
- Sharing for one of our members: FYI during the holiday season, I’ll post deals on things you may like that aren’t food related. But, don’t worry, if you’re here for the food, we’ll have plenty deals for that as usual. Feel free to let me know if you are looking for a deal on anything, especially during Prime Day! The Airpods Pro are also on a deal, I’ll put those in comments.
Previous Deals Still Available:
- That awesome deal we had on disposable masks is back! Good reviews, and they’re in stock. Please do your own research about these types of masks.
- Good deal on these Cute Halloween Design Masks for the kiddos. Other holidays and more designs, too. These only have one review, however. Please do your own research about these types of masks.
- Pumpkin Waffle Maker Now discounted on Amazon! If you’ve been eyeing this at Target but find it easier to order thru Amazon, here you go!
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Coupons & Rebates:
- Newspaper Coupon Preview for Sunday Celestial Seasonings Tea, Bob’s Muesli, + More! See my full list here:
- Ibotta Bonus: Don’t have Ibotta? Get it here and get a $10 Welcome Bonus when you redeem your 1st offer.
- $1.50 Ibotta for No Evil Plant Meat. Chik’n is pictured, but can be used on any.
- New Ibotta Offers – Beyond Meatballs & So Delicious Creamer! Get $10 when you signup for Ibotta and redeem an offer
- NEW $1/1 La Victoria Coupon! Will make for some great deals. You can print two here:
- Printable Coupon for $1 off Daiya’s NEW Pizza
- My coupon for FREE Lightlife Burgers arrived today! Did you guys get yours yet? If you missed this, it’s still available! FREE Lightlife Burger Coupon: I just did this, and you will need to have a code texted to you. Click “Get Coupon” to start the process, it took me like one minute total. After that, they’ll mail you a coupon in about a week.
- Swagbucks is another way to get FREE Gift Cards. I always get the Amazon cards, and use it to get FREE Food! I’ve cashed in for hundreds of dollars over the years. There are lots of ways to earn points towards cards, but I’ve always just used their search engine. It adds up quickly! There are coupons for food, too.
I’m starting to add more to the “Holiday” Posts on my website. Take a peek!
Other Online Deals:
- A Farm Fresh to You Box is included in our Contest! Enter to Win HERE
- Target Deal Days will coincide with Prime Day, like last year. There are some early deals to be had already, too:
- $15 off Walmart on Instacart! I’m excited to offer you an Exclusive Promocode for $15 off Walmart Orders via Instacart! They recently teamed up with Walmart, but only in certain areas so far. This includes:
- San Francisco / Bay Area, CA
- Los Angeles/ Orange County, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Tulsa, OK
You can use the promocode SPARKSTORE15 Instacart gave to me to share with you! You’ll get $15 off a $50 order, and get your order in as soon as 2 hours.
- Safeway: Get $20 off and FREE Delivery on your 1st Online Order. Use promocode SAVE20
- Whole Foods Delivery: If you use Whole Foods Delivery, the sale prices I post in my Weekly Deals are the same online! True, you can’t use coupons, but some of the deals are still really good. Prime Members also get the extra 10% off regular “Sales” like you do in-store. Use my posts as a guide to save money on the items on your list!
- Ace is enjoying his Target Halloween House. 🎃😻🎃
Spooky! Video of Ace with the Target Halloween Cat House.
- Target: How cute is this?! Double Decker Cat Scratcher Halloween Cat Castle. Similar ones sold out quickly last year. These are $16.99 and ship for FREE for Red Card Holders, or with $35 orders for all. Other houses available, too!
Recipes & Meals
- I’m celebrating my website being back up with pie! Tofu Pumpkin Pie Recipe, that is! I didn’t have the recipe typed up “my way” before, only a link to a similar one. I just put this in a format that you can print, too. I know I have more photos, but I’ll have to dig for those later. This pie is really yummy, I hope you make it and enjoy! Here’s my take on Tofu Pumpkin Pie:
- Holiday Baking Season is around the corner! You could spend a small fortune on your ingredients, but you don’t have to. With a little awareness of prices, it’s possible to save a bundle in this area just as you can with everyday grocery purchases. Here’s a little post I wrote last year:
Get $30 Off Purple Carrot with promocode CARROT30. You can also view their weekly meals & recipes for FREE inspiration and ideas!
My Holiday Recipes:
- Here is a post I did that goes into more detail on my Thanksgiving Menu, with links to recipes:
- I’m updating some of my Thanksgiving Posts from last year. This is a good guideline on how to make a vegan feast on a budget:
- Let’s talk Tofu Turkey! It’s been my tradition for many years to make this at Thanksgiving. Last year, I put together a step-by-step in case you want to try it, too. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, what do you usually make? Let us know in the comments.
Vegan Meal Delivery Options:
- Grubhub: Grub Hub Deals: I’m seeing lots of FREE Vegan Delivery Options in my area! (No special code required). Offers tend to be regional, but you should have some FREE offers for delivery, too. Fast Food tends to offer Free Delivery, like Taco Bell and Burger King. Some even have additional $ off discounts.
Update: Looks like the NEW Pinterest setting is working well on my site, pin away! 🙂 You can now pin any of my recipes
Older Weekly Posts (still current):
- All NEW Target Deals – Starts Sunday! Don’t miss deals on Fruit & Veggies, Silk & So Delicious Yogurt, 35% off Apple Cider, Nature’s Bakery & More!
- All NEW Drugstore Deals – Starts Sunday! Highlights: Dunkin’ Coffee $3.99, BOGO Barilla Pasta, Halloween Candy Deals + More!
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy
Images used in this post are my own original photos or supplied by my advertisers with permission in promotion of their products.