This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
In my Penny Pantry Facebook Group, I post many deals & info. throughout the day including freebies, deal updates & changes, Amazon Deals, meals & recipes, food discounts I run across + more! Some are more timely than others: the Amazon Warehouse Deals tend to come and go quickly, so Facebook is a good platform for me to let you know about those deals quickly.
Posts here on my website take longer to write and deliver, so I primarily use it for Weekly Grocery Deals, and other deals I think you may want to reference later. But, I’d like to bridge that gap as not everyone is on Facebook. Plus, it may be nice to have the Daily Deals together, as the Facebook feeds don’t run exclusively chronologically.
So, I’ll try this out and see how it goes! Please let me know if you think this will be useful as a companion to my Facebook posts. And, if you’re on Facebook and haven’t joined our group yet, I hope you will join and become part of our active, supportive vegan community! <3 Amy
Note on photos: Some may be illustrative of a product, but not the actual product. For example, I may use a general photo of apples I took to report on a sale on apples.
Prime Day Info:
- Just over 2 hours to go ’till Prime Day kicks off! I have a list of requests, let me know if there’s anything else! I will tag you if I spot any awesome deals on your “wants” wherever you left the comment on your request. I’ll be up late.
- Reminder: Prime Day starts tonight at midnight! I’ll start tagging you then if I find any of your requests. Keep them coming! Today is also the deadline to get the Small Business free $10, but we have until the 14th to do the Whole Foods one. Also, be sure to “claim” your credits. You’ll receive an email that instructs how to do this. Let me know if you have any questions about Prime Day, I’ll have more info. and updates later today too. Let me know in comments anything you’re looking for!
Enter Our Contest!
- Be sure to enter the Giveaway Contest as we celebrate 1,000 Facebook members! All the details and how to enter here:
- One of the Prizes:
Grocery Deal Highlights:
- Safeway Sneak Peek: Vlasic Pickles will be on a Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Sale starting Wed.! Just use your Club Card.
- Safeway Sneak Peek – Starts Wed.! Even though we have a lot of excitement brewing with Prime Day (less than 4 hours to go!) I’ll still have the New Weekly Grocery Deals up tomorrow. There will be a Buy 2, Get THREE FREE sale at Safeway that includes Nature Valley Bars and Annie’s Fruit Snacks. There’s also a separate Buy 2, get 3 FREE on Annie’s Granola Bars & Crispy Treats.
- Fred Meyer (Kroger) Shoppers: One of our members found some awesome Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Deals on Impossible, Beyond & Sweet Earth products!. This was in Seattle. Thanks so much for sharing Jae!
- More $.50 Celestial Seasonings Tea at Sprouts! Even if you didn’t get the newspaper coupon yesterday, You may find these in boxes of tea like I just did. Even without any coupons, just $1/box: Scroll to end of post HERE for details
- Quick trip to Sprouts for the Celestial Tea, Peaches, Gala Apple and Avocado Deals. Paid about $9 for everything. All these deals are in my Weekly Post here
- Pumpkins only $1.99 ea. at 99 Cents Only Stores:
- Safeway Early Peek: I’m already looking at the new ad that starts Wed., and I wanted to give you a heads up on a Pumpkin Deal! These large pumpkins will be $3.99 with a coupon. They normally sell up to $6.99. This is from my ad in Northern CA, other areas may differ. You can see current Safeway deals good thru Tues. HERE.
These are some of the Amazon deals I shared today that tend to be longer-term. Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Prime Day will be Oct. 13-14
- PRIME DAY INFO: AND FREE $30 to spend!
It’s Official! Prime Day will be Oct. 13-14 this year, actually spanning TWO Days.
- Prime Day is almost here! It starts October 13th. You can check out early release deals HERE . It will launch at 3AM EST, and I’ll be up! Feel free to let me know anything you might be looking for, and even if you’re asleep I can tag you and you’ll see it in the morning. And, look, every purchase comes with a free cardboard cat house! Prime membership is required to get the deals. You could sign up for a FREE 30-day trial, and then cancel if you didn’t want to continue. Even if you’ve done the free Prime trial in the past, you may be eligible again. You can check here:
- How to Get $30 for FREE to use During Prime Day! There are now three offers to do that I think are worthwhile. 1) Make a $10+ purchase at Whole Foods thru 10/14 (online or in-store) and get $10 that you can use for Prime Day: 2) Make a $10+ purchase at one of the “Small Businesses“ thru 10/12 designated online to get $10 for Prime Day. Important: You’ll receive an e-mail about your $10 credits with instructions on how to “claim” them.
- Note: Prime membership is required for Prime Day Deals and the $10 promos.
- Here’s another FREE $10 to spend on Prime Day! Spend $10 on Books for this one. You have until 10/14.
- Nice discount on this Ninja Air Fryer in Today’s Deals.
- In Today’s Deals: Kitchenaid Apple Slicer. These work great!
- Decent price on these Lenny & Larry’s Peanut Butter Cookies in regular Amazon. These are the larger cookies. There may be a Subscribe & Save coupon to clip, too! Offers can vary.
- Update: Promocode reported as still working! Get 70% off this Massage Gun with a promocode! Note this ends tonight. Use promocode 9IALYMJ3
- This great deal on Books, Games & Movies is back! Buy 2, Get 1 FREE! Many of the items are already marked down, too! No promocode needed, discount will show in cart.
- Sharing for one of our members: FYI during the holiday season, I’ll post deals on things you may like that aren’t food related. But, don’t worry, if you’re here for the food, we’ll have plenty deals for that as usual. Feel free to let me know if you are looking for a deal on anything, especially during Prime Day! The Airpods Pro are also on a deal, I’ll put those in comments.
Previous Deals Still Available:
- That awesome deal we had on disposable masks is back! Good reviews, and they’re in stock. Please do your own research about these types of masks.
- Good deal on these Cute Halloween Design Masks for the kiddos. Other holidays and more designs, too. These only have one review, however. Please do your own research about these types of masks.
- Pumpkin Waffle Maker Now discounted on Amazon! If you’ve been eyeing this at Target but find it easier to order thru Amazon, here you go!
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for lots of deeply discounted faster-moving deals throughout the day, too!
Coupons & Rebates:
- Newspaper Coupon Preview for Sunday Celestial Seasonings Tea, Bob’s Muesli, + More! See my full list here:
- Ibotta Bonus: Don’t have Ibotta? Get it here and get a $10 Welcome Bonus when you redeem your 1st offer.
- $1.50 Ibotta for No Evil Plant Meat. Chik’n is pictured, but can be used on any.
- New Ibotta Offers – Beyond Meatballs & So Delicious Creamer! Get $10 when you signup for Ibotta and redeem an offer
- NEW $1/1 La Victoria Coupon! Will make for some great deals. You can print two here:
- Printable Coupon for $1 off Daiya’s NEW Pizza
- Veggie Grill: FREE Starter or Side! Use promocode IMMUNITY.
- FREE Bag of Mozaic Chips! Some are vegan, they will send you a coupon.
- My coupon for FREE Lightlife Burgers arrived today! Did you guys get yours yet? If you missed this, it’s still available! FREE Lightlife Burger Coupon: I just did this, and you will need to have a code texted to you. Click “Get Coupon” to start the process, it took me like one minute total. After that, they’ll mail you a coupon in about a week.
- Swagbucks is another way to get FREE Gift Cards. I always get the Amazon cards, and use it to get FREE Food! I’ve cashed in for hundreds of dollars over the years. There are lots of ways to earn points towards cards, but I’ve always just used their search engine. It adds up quickly! There are coupons for food, too.
I’m starting to add more to the “Holiday” Posts on my website. Take a peek!
Other Online Deals:
- A Farm Fresh to You Box is included in our Contest! Enter to Win HERE
- Target Deal Days will coincide with Prime Day, like last year. There are some early deals to be had already, too:
- $15 off Walmart on Instacart! I’m excited to offer you an Exclusive Promocode for $15 off Walmart Orders via Instacart! They recently teamed up with Walmart, but only in certain areas so far. This includes:
- San Francisco / Bay Area, CA
- Los Angeles/ Orange County, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Tulsa, OK
You can use the promocode SPARKSTORE15 Instacart gave to me to share with you! You’ll get $15 off a $50 order, and get your order in as soon as 2 hours.
- Safeway: Get $20 off and FREE Delivery on your 1st Online Order. Use promocode SAVE20
- Whole Foods Delivery: If you use Whole Foods Delivery, the sale prices I post in my Weekly Deals are the same online! True, you can’t use coupons, but some of the deals are still really good. Prime Members also get the extra 10% off regular “Sales” like you do in-store. Use my posts as a guide to save money on the items on your list!
- Ace is enjoying his Target Halloween House. 🎃😻🎃
Spooky! Video of Ace with the Target Halloween Cat House.
- Target: How cute is this?! Double Decker Cat Scratcher Halloween Cat Castle. Similar ones sold out quickly last year. These are $16.99 and ship for FREE for Red Card Holders, or with $35 orders for all. Other houses available, too!
Recipes & Meals
- I’m celebrating my website being back up with pie! Tofu Pumpkin Pie Recipe, that is! I didn’t have the recipe typed up “my way” before, only a link to a similar one. I just put this in a format that you can print, too. I know I have more photos, but I’ll have to dig for those later. This pie is really yummy, I hope you make it and enjoy! Here’s my take on Tofu Pumpkin Pie:
- Holiday Baking Season is around the corner! You could spend a small fortune on your ingredients, but you don’t have to. With a little awareness of prices, it’s possible to save a bundle in this area just as you can with everyday grocery purchases. Here’s a little post I wrote last year:
Get $30 Off Purple Carrot with promocode CARROT30. You can also view their weekly meals & recipes for FREE inspiration and ideas!
My Holiday Recipes:
- Here is a post I did that goes into more detail on my Thanksgiving Menu, with links to recipes:
- I’m updating some of my Thanksgiving Posts from last year. This is a good guideline on how to make a vegan feast on a budget:
- Let’s talk Tofu Turkey! It’s been my tradition for many years to make this at Thanksgiving. Last year, I put together a step-by-step in case you want to try it, too. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, what do you usually make? Let us know in the comments.
Vegan Meal Delivery Options:
- Grubhub: Grub Hub Deals: I’m seeing lots of FREE Vegan Delivery Options in my area! (No special code required). Offers tend to be regional, but you should have some FREE offers for delivery, too. Fast Food tends to offer Free Delivery, like Taco Bell and Burger King. Some even have additional $ off discounts.
Update: Looks like the NEW Pinterest setting is working well on my site, pin away! 🙂 You can now pin any of my recipes
Older Weekly Posts (still current):
- All NEW Target Deals – Starts Sunday! Don’t miss deals on Fruit & Veggies, Silk & So Delicious Yogurt, 35% off Apple Cider, Nature’s Bakery & More!
- All NEW Drugstore Deals – Starts Sunday! Highlights: Dunkin’ Coffee $3.99, BOGO Barilla Pasta, Halloween Candy Deals + More!
- Here are my Favorite Grocery Deals for the Week! From $.33 Avocados to $1.50 So Delicious Frozen Desserts, use my list to save a lot of money on your groceries this week! These deals are good thru Tuesday:
Current Weekly Grocery Store Deals:
- All NEW Whole Foods Weekly Deals – Starts Today! Don’t Miss 35% off all Packaged Tea, 30% off Kite Hill Pasta again, So Delicious Coconut Milk 64 oz. as low as $.70, 365 Oat Milks 32 oz. as low as $1.07
- Safeway All NEW Weekly Deals – Starts Tomorrow! Highlights: Buy 4 Sale, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Raspberries, Monthly deals on Silk Products, Quaker cereal $1.25 on Friday + Much More for Less!
- Sprouts all NEW Weekly Deals – Starts Tomorrow! Don’t miss $.98/lb. Peaches, Gala Apples or D’Anjou Pears, 35% off Annie’s Products, Buy 1, get 1 FREE Mom’s Cereals & More for Less!
Grocery Outlet All NEW Weekly Deals – Starts Tomorrow! Deals on Annie’s Raisin Bran, So Delicious Frozen Desserts, Daiya Dressing + More!
Happy Saving Everyone! <3 Amy
Images used in this post are my own original photos or supplied by my advertisers with permission in promotion of their products.
Target image credit: shared with permission from their website