This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. Your newspaper may not have every coupon in my list. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
We will have two coupon inserts in the paper this Sunday. Both of the inserts have vegan grocery coupons.
If you are looking for more coupons, you can also go HERE and print many others. You are allowed to print 2 copies of each.
Retail Me Not Insert (RMN) 11/17
- Community Coffee American Classic Canister 37oz, any $3.00 01/03/20
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Product, any $0.50 12/01/19
Smart Source Insert (SS) 11/17
- Dole Canned Fruit, any THREE $0.75 01/12/20
- Dole Canned Fruit, any THREE $0.75 03/08/20
- Fisher Recipe Nut Item 10oz or larger, any $0.55 12/07/19
- Florida Crystals Organic Brown or Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar Products, any $1.00 01/12/20
- Florida Crystals Raw Cane Sugars or Demerara Sugar Products, any $0.65 01/12/20
- King Arthur Flour Bag 5lb (excluding Organics and Gluten-Free), any (DND) $1.00 12/31/19
- King Arthur Gluten-Free Flour Bag, any (DND) $1.50 12/31/19
- King Arthur Organic Flour Bag 2lb or 5lb, any (DND) $1.50 12/31/19
- Pillsbury Cake Mix AND Pillsbury Frosting, any $0.50 12/31/19
- Pillsbury Cake Mixes, any TWO $0.50 12/31/19
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods Products, any THREE $1.00 02/08/20
- Quaker Old Fashioned, Quaker Quick or Quaker Instant Grits Packages (excluding Cups), any TWO $1.00 12/31/19
- Splenda Stevia Sweetener Product, any $1.50 12/31/19
- Splenda Sweetener Product, any $1.50 12/31/19
- Texas Pete Products 12oz or larger, any TWO $1.00 02/12/20
- Torani Sauce or Syrup, any $1.00 12/31/19
- Torani Sauces or Syrups, any TWO $2.50 12/31/19
- Tropicana Pure Premium Bottle 52oz, any $1.00 01/12/20
- Tuttorosso Tomato Products 14.5oz or larger, any THREE $1.00 12/31/19
- Wonderful Halos 2lb or larger, any $0.50 12/17/19
Please check ingredients carefully, I included a couple of products that may have vegan options and others that have some, but not all vegan.
These are the scissors I have been using for many years to cut coupons, recommended by the arthritis association:
Vegan Holiday Chocolate & Candy