This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. Your newspaper may not have every coupon in my list. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
We will have FOUR coupon insert in the paper this Sunday! All will have vegan coupons. 🙂
If you are looking for more coupons, you can also go HERE and print many others. You are allowed to print 2 copies of each.
Please check ingredients carefully, I included a couple of products that may have vegan options and others that have some, but not all vegan.
Retail Me Not Insert #1 (RMN) 1/05
- Hellmann’s Product 11oz or larger, any $0.50 01/19/20 (May be Best Foods depending on region, can use for their vegan mayo)
- Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles, Pancakes and/or French Toast Frozen Products 8.4oz or larger, any THREE $1.00 02/16/20 (Check for vegan)
- Skittles Bags 14oz to 15.6oz, any TWO (DND) $1.00 02/17/20
Retail Me Not Insert #2 (RMN) 1/05
- Splenda Stevia Item, any $2.00 02/03/20
- Splenda Sweetener Items (excluding Carton 50ct), any TWO $4.00 02/03/20
- Perrier & Juice Drink 4pk, any $1.00 03/05/20
- Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water Multipack Including 0.5L 6pk, 0.5L 24pk, Glass 750ml 12pk or Slim Cans 10pk, any $1.00 03/05/20
- Nature’s Bounty Vitamin or Supplement, any $2.00 01/26/20 (Check for vegan, many vitamins contain gelatin)
- Sundown Kids Multivitamin Product, any $2.00 02/02/20 (Check for vegan, many vitamins contain gelatin)
Smartsource Insert #1 (SS) 1/05
- Dole Fridge Packs Package, any $1.00 03/01/20
- Ken’s Dressing 9oz, any $0.75 01/31/20 (Check for vegan)
- Ken’s Dressings 16oz or larger, any TWO $1.00 01/31/20 (Check for vegan)
- Ken’s Simply Vinaigrette, any $1.00 01/31/20 (Check for vegan)
- Pirate’s Booty Bag 4oz or larger, any $1.00 03/31/20 (Veggie & Corn Tings are both vegan)
- SkinnyPop Ready To Eat Popcorn Bag, any $1.00 03/31/20
Smartsource Insert #2 (SS) 1/05
- Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit By The Foot, Fruit Gushers or Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Flavored Snacks, Mott’s Fruit Flavored Snacks or Sunkist Fruit Flavored Snacks Boxes, any TWO $1.00 02/29/20 (Many fruit gummies contain gummies, there is one Mott’s that is vegan, and the fruit leather type ones may be vegan)
- College Inn Culinary Stock, any $1.00 03/05/20
- Del Monte Fruit & Oats, Fruit & Chia or Fruit Refreshers 2pk, any $0.75 03/05/20 (Several but not all are vegan)
- Del Monte Fruit Cup Snacks 4pk, any TWO $1.00 03/05/20
- Del Monte Veggieful Bites, any $1.00 03/05/20 (Check for vegan)
- Del Monte Veggieful Veggie Bowl, any $0.75 03/05/20
- General Mills Cereals Boxes: Chex, Fiber One, Multi Grain Cheerios, Wheaties, Basic 4, Raisin Nut Bran, Oatmeal Crisp, Total or Nature Valley Granola Pouches, any TWO $1.00 02/15/20 (Many cold cereals contain non-vegan Vit. D3)
- Green Giant Riced Veggies & Mrs. Dash Product, any $2.00 02/29/20
- Green Giant Veggie Spirals and Green Giant Cauliflower Gnocchi Product, any TWO $1.00 02/29/20 (Spirals are vegan, check gnocchi)
- Green Giant Veggie Tots, Mashed Cauliflower or Veggie Hash Browns Product, any TWO $1.00 02/29/20 (Check for vegan, I know the veggie tots are not)
- Mott’s Juice or Applesauce Products, any TWO $0.50 03/01/20
- Nature Made Products, any $2.00 03/01/20 (Check for vegan)
- Nature Valley Granola Bars, Biscuits, Granola Cups, Layered Granola Bars, Soft-Baked Filled Squares, Protein Bars, Granola Snack Mix, Peanut or Almond Butter Granola Bites or Wafer Bars Boxes 5ct or larger, any TWO $0.50 02/29/20 (Check for vegan, many contain honey).
- POM Juice 24oz and above, any $1.00 03/05/20
- POM Juice, any $0.50 03/05/20
- Ragu Pasta Sauces, any TWO (DND) $1.00 02/04/20
These are the scissors I have been using for many years to cut coupons, recommended by the Arthritis Association: