This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
Coupon Highlights This Week:
The highlight for this week is the Beyond Meat coupons!
If you are looking for more coupons, you can also go HERE and print many others. You are allowed to print 2 copies of each.
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. Your newspaper may not have every coupon in my list. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
We will have three coupon inserts in the paper this Sunday. One of the inserts include coupons for vegan groceries.
Retail Me Not Insert (RMN) 9/29
- Barilla Ready Pasta Pouch, any $1/1 Exp. 11/24
- Celentano Frozen Pasta or Entrée Product, any TWO $1/1 Exp. 12/31
- Peet’s Coffee K-Cup Pack 10ct, 16ct or 32ct or Bag 10oz, 12oz or 20oz, any $2/1/ Exp. 11/04
Smart Source Insert (SS) 9/29
- Beyond Beef or Beyond Sausage Package, any $2/1 Exp. 12/31
- Beyond Burger Package, any $1/1 Exp. 12/31
- Bertoli Sauces, any TWO (DND) $.50/2 Exp. 10/27
- Cascadian Farm Products, any TWO $1.50/2 Exp. 11/23
- Chock Full o’ Nuts Package, any $1/1 Exp. 11/23
- Fiji Bottle 500ml or larger, any $.50/1 Exp. 11/29
- SuperPretzel Soft Pretzel Product, any $1/1 Exp. 10/31
- White Castle Sliders Including Veggie or Black Bean 4ct or 6ct, any $.75/1 Exp. 12/31
- InnovAsian Items 12oz or larger, any TWO
- Fleischmann’s Yeast Product, any $.40/1 Exp. 11/10
Note: There are also General Mills Cereal coupons, but the ones included contain Vit. D3
Please check ingredients carefully, I also included a couple of products that may have vegan options.