This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. Your newspaper may not have every coupon in my list. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
We will have 2 coupon inserts in the paper this Sunday, both will have vegan grocery coupons.
If you are looking for more coupons, you can also go HERE and print many others. You are allowed to print 2 copies of each.
Please check ingredients carefully, some products may have some, but not all vegan options.
Retail Me Not (RMN) 8/09
- Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water Bottles 1L or 750ml, any TWO $1/1 Exp. 10/04
- Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water, any FOUR $2/4 Exp. 10/04
- Signature Select French or Italian Bread, any – THIS IS A SAFEWAY, SHAW’S OR STAR MARKET STORE COUPON $1/1 Exp. 8/27
- Signature Select Potato Chips 7.75oz to 8oz, any – THIS IS A SAFEWAY, SHAW’S OR STAR MARKET STORE COUPON $.50/1 Exp. 8/27
Smart Source (SS) 8/09
- Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Flavored Snacks or Sunkist Fruit Flavored Snacks Boxes, any TWO $.50/2 Exp. 10/03
- Nabisco Cookie or Cracker Products 3.5oz or larger, any TWO $.75/2 Exp. 9/19
- Nature Valley Granola Bars, Biscuits, Cups, Wafers, Snack Mix, Soft-Baked Squares or Packed Sustained Energy Bars Boxes 4ct or larger, any TWO $1/2 Exp. 10/03
These are the scissors I have been using for many years to cut coupons, recommended by the Arthritis Association:
Images used in this post are either my own photos, or used with permission by Pixabay.