Coupon Highlights This Week:
We will have many Sunday Newspaper coupons this week for vegan groceries!
If you are looking for more coupons, you can also go HERE and print many others. You are allowed to print 2 copies of each.
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. Your newspaper may not have every coupon in my list. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
We will three inserts in the paper this Sunday. Two of the inserts include coupons for vegan groceries.
Retail Me Not Insert (RMN) 8/25
- Country Crock $1/1 45oz or 30oz product (9/8)
- Deer Park $1.25/1 Sparkling Natural Spring Water .5l or 12oz 8 packs any flavor (10/6)
- Deer Park $1.50/3 Sparkling Natural Spring Water 1l bottles any flavor (10/6) (May be a different name depending on regional area)
- Hellmann’s or Best Food’s $1/1 Real Mayonnaise 11.5oz+ variety sauce 11oz product (9/22)
Smart Source Insert (SS) 8/25
- Blue Diamond $1.50/2 5oz bags or 6oz cans Almonds (10/27)
- Blue Diamond $1/1 10oz or larger bag of almonds (10/27)
- Blue Diamond $0.75/1 Box Nut Thins Crackers (10/27)
- Ken’s $1/2 Dressings 16oz+ (9/30)
- Ken’s $1/1 Simply Vinaigrette (9/3
- Ragu $0.60/2 Pasta Sauces (9/22)
- Ragu $0.75/1 Simply Pasta Sauce (9/22)
- White Castle $0.75/1 Slider 4 or 6ct (9/30)
- White Castle $1.50/1 Slider 16ct+ (9/30)
*There are also Cheerios & General Mills for specific types, all of which contain Vit. D3
Note: Please check all ingredients carefully, a few of the products will have some vegan items but not all.