This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
Are you ready for Prime Day? I can’t wait to find awesome deals for us! We’ve been discussing items we’ve been looking for in The Penny Pantry Facebook Group, too. Come join us!
Some items will come and go quickly, and I’ll list those on Facebook. For items that seem to be around longer, or any special deals, coupons, promos % off, etc, I’ll also include them here for a quick reference. You can also check my Daily Digests for Amazon Deals.
Prime Day Deals:
Updated 10/13 2:00 AM
Be sure to check my Facebook Group for Prime Day Deals, too! Some Prime Day Deals will be faster moving than others. There are even Prime Lightning Deals, as we have with Daily Deals.
Here are some deals that caught my eye today, we’re about 2 hours into Prime Day right now:
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Pressure Cooker 11 in 1 with Air Fryer, 8 Qt
- Instant Pot Aura Pro Multi-Use Programmable Slow Cooker with Sous Vide, 8 Quart
- AmazonBasics Microwave bundle with Echo Dot
- Deals on T-Fal Cookware & Cooking Appliances
Prime Day Info.:
Prime Day will be Oct. 13-14
- PRIME DAY INFO: AND FREE $20 to spend!
It’s Official! Prime Day will be Oct. 13-14 this year, actually spanning TWO Days.
- Prime Day is almost here! It starts October 13th. You can check out early release deals HERE . It will launch at 3AM EST, and I’ll be up! Feel free to let me know anything you might be looking for, and even if you’re asleep I can tag you and you’ll see it in the morning. And, look, every purchase comes with a free cardboard cat house! Prime membership is required to get the deals. You could sign up for a FREE 30-day trial, and then cancel if you didn’t want to continue. Even if you’ve done the free Prime trial in the past, you may be eligible again. You can check here:
- How to Get $20 for FREE to use During Prime Day! There are two offers to do that I think are worthwhile. 1) Make a $10+ purchase at Whole Foods thru 10/14 (online or in-store) and get $10 that you can use for Prime Day: 2) Make a $10+ purchase at one of the “Small Businesses“ thru 10/12 designated online to get $10 for Prime Day. Important: You’ll receive an e-mail about your $10 credits with instructions on how to “claim” them.
- Note: Prime membership is required for Prime Day Deals and the $10 promos.