This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
Coupon Highlights This Week:
We have a few vegan coupons in the Sunday Newspaper this week. There were more for cereal, but they are not vegan as they contain Vitamin D3.
I have included all coupons that may be vegan, but likely some may not be or be available everywhere. Please check ingredients carefully.
I thought it may be helpful to know what vegan and plant-based grocery coupons will be found in this week’s Sunday newspaper. Perhaps you just want to buy a newspaper on an occasional basis for the coupons, and this may help you decide. Or, you get a newspaper delivered and want to know quickly what may interest you.
Newspaper coupons can vary slightly in regional areas. If I know a coupon is strictly regional, I will mention it. The larger the city, the more coupons they tend to have. I get one newspaper delivered, and that works fine for my needs. You can read my post how I utilize coupons HERE.
I hold onto my coupon inserts until they expire, as deals will come up in the future weeks where we can use these coupons to stack with sales and other savings like rebate apps. I write the date and the abbreviation on the front of each insert, making it easy to find later when I’m looking for a specific coupon.
Each coupon insert has a name, and I give the abbreviation for that in my deal posts. Take for example the “Smartsource” coupon insert. You will see any coupons I reference from there with the date and “SS” in my posts.
I have heard that some Dollar Tree Stores sell the Sunday paper. That would be much cheaper than buying a single paper elsewhere. Home Delivery deals are plentiful, too. I got a year’s worth of Sunday papers delivered for $12. You could always call your local subscription office and ask what “the best deal” is right now.
Couponing does not have to feel like a chore; it can be a small yet worthwhile strategy in reducing your grocery costs. I detail all the strategies I learned in reducing my grocery expenses by 90% HERE.
Happy Saving! 🙂
We will have two inserts in the paper this Sunday. One of the inserts has coupons for vegan groceries. 🙂
Smartsource Coupon Insert (SS) 6/02
- $1/2 General Mills Cereals Chex, Fiber One, Multi Grain Cheerios, Wheaties, Basic 4, Raisin Nut Bran, Oatmeal Crisp, Total, Nature Valley Granola Pouches exp. 7/13/19
- $.75/1 Florida Crystals Raw Cane Sugars or Demerara Sugar products exp. 8/10/19
- Hi-Chew Product, any $.50 exp. 08/03/19
- Krispy Kreme Bagged Coffee Bag 12 oz. or Krispy Kreme K-Cup Pods 12 ct. or larger, any $.75/1 exp. 9/02/19
- Minute Maid Frozen Novelty Boxes 24 oz. or larger, any $1/1 exp. 8/18/19
- Nature Made Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements Purchase of $25.00 or more, any – THIS IS A TARGET STORE GIFT CARD COUPON $5.00 Gift Card exp. 06/08/19
- Nonni’s Biscotti, any TWO $1/2 exp. 8/02/19
- Nonni’s THIN addictives, any TWO $1/2 exp. 8/02/19
Happy Saving! 🙂
The only possible vegan General Mills Cereal included in the coupons are Blasted Shreds and Granola. I have found all others to contain non vegan Vit. D3.
Nonni’s may or may not have vegan options.