This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
Yesterday, I dined at Veggie Grill and got my food for free! I also got a to-go order for my daughter, and that was free, too. If I didn’t know a couple of tips and tricks, I would have had to pay for one of the meals yesterday. Here’s how you can do it, too:
- First off, You will need to get the Veggie Grill app to take advantage of all the offers I’m about to share.
- $5 Credit: You’ll get your first $5 Free just by downloading the app!
If you use my referral code AmyParr397, I would be most grateful! 🙂 and you will be rewarded with your 1st Free $5!
- $9 Credit: Every time you spend $99, you’ll be rewarded with $9 credit for food.
- $5-$10 Credit Birthday Rewards: Free Food on your birthday! My rewards have varied, $5-$10 over the years.
- $8 Credit Anniversary Reward: I got this recently, amount may vary by user.
- $5-$10 Credit: Out of the blue, several times a year, I receive these!
- $7.95 for RainBowls: During the rainy season, they will often offer $7.95 for any bowl when it rains in your area, and the offer will be on the app.
- Gift Card Promotions: Last year, they had several Bonus Point and Free Credit Deals, including for Father’s Day and Winter Holidays.
- Free Beyond Burger: On the recent Beyond Burger Day, you needed to use the app, and mine was automatically added ahead of time.
- Misc. Offers: On Valentines’s Day this year we saw a free cake with purchase, Free Drinks another time, etc.
As you can see, Veggie Grill is very generous with their Bonus Offers and Free Credits! It’s all about the app, so get that now if you want to take advantage of these deals. You HAVE to use the app to get the offers I described above.
And, there are a couple of tricks (totally legit) I have learned over the years to maximize my savings.
Important: There are TWO types of rewards that are on the app: One keeps track of how much you spend, so you can get that $9 Reward when you reach $99. The others (like birthday offers, free out of the blue offer, etc.) are separate.
This distinction is important, as the app only allows you to redeem ONE type of offer per transaction.
The rewards you accrue with purchase don’t expire, but the other ones do. So, naturally you will want to use the ones that expire first. And, if you have both types that you want to use during the same visit, you can do more than one transaction. This is what I did yesterday to get both my meals for Free! I checked with the manager in the past, and they were cool with that.
Also important: If you are using credits, you will have 2 barcodes to scan at the register: One for the reward/credit and the one that keeps track to get you to the Free $9 when you spend $99. Also make sure to scan your barcode with every purchase even if you are not redeeming rewards, so your points are added toward your Free $9. This is easy to overlook if you are using Free credits.
I hope these tips save you lots of money at Veggie Grill! Start by getting your 1st $5 for free just by getting the app! And thank you in advance for using my referral code AmyParr397. <3
Happy Saving! 🙂