This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
- All our fur babies in their Haunted Castles!
- These extra large bags of Vegan Halloween Candy have a $1 coupon to clip.
- Another cute Hallowen treat – Annie’s Bunnies & Bats Fruit Snacks! I’m only seeing them via Whole Foods Delivery on Amazon. Target likely has them, too.
- Another new Halloween treat! #1 in New Releases in Granola Bars. Made Good Chocolate Chip Mini Granola Bars. Each box has 20 mini bars, total is 120 bars.
- Another nice Halloween treat on a sale! I had to check twice that you get 24 bags for this price, nice! Snyder’s Halloween Pretzels. Remember, too, you can get $10 to spend on Prime Day with a $10 Whole Foods purchase. This is good for deliveries, too! Does require Prime membership.
- Halloween Table Runner with Pumpkins and Cats, cute! 8 left. Be sure to clip the 5% off coupon.
- I just had a memory of the boxed Halloween cookie cutters I had as a child, and found the same set! They are “vintage” now LOL. Anyone else remember these? I loved how they all fit together in the little box.
- The cats can’t have all the Halloween fun – here’s something for the pups! May work well on a cat too depending on their size. I have a 40% off promocode for these, too. Use code 40QR6VAI
- Here is My Vegan Halloween Candy Guide Updated for 2020Halloween may look very different this year, but we’ll make it work! I’ll likely add more to this list, too, so check back for updates.
- I’m seeing a better deal on this box of No Whey Halloween chocolate now, and there’s no longer a shipping fee as before! But. FYI it looks like the reviews have gone down due to melting, too.
- This is a large pack of Foam Pumpkin Decorating Kits, makes 16 pumpkins. I love the no-carve kits, as you can make the pumpkin into pie later. This one is nice that the foam stickers give more of a 3-D effect.
- NEW at Natural Candy Store: Sjaak’s Dark Chocolate Chipotle and Cinnamon Bars. These are only $1.69, but seem smaller according to the weight.
- Natural Candy Store has a Vegan Trick or Treat Mix and individual Vegan Gift Bags in stock now: Click on the “vegan” header HERE
- Vegan Halloween Candy Now in Stock at Natural Candy Store. I’ve been ordering from this company for many years, and am always impressed by the quality and the care they put into my packages for mailing. They used to have a warehouse close by where I could pick up my orders, but ordering after they moved has worked out great, too. You can check out what’s available now, just click on “vegan” in the drop-down menu.
- I think I found my Halloween costume LOL. I’m a cat sweatshirt.
This is cracking me up! Vampire Cloak with Bowler Hat. Maybe it’s especially funny because it’s 3 AM LOL. I’ll be back soon with more deals for us! This may have an additional 35% off coupon to click!
- It is also VERY easy to make your own Halloween chocolates with silicone molds. Melt vegan chocolate chips, pour and let set! These can be reused every year, too! I thought this was a good value for three trays, but there are many others as well. 3 PCS Silicone Halloween Ghost Pumpkin Baking Mold Set.
- 🎃Funny vegan Halloween shirt! It’s hard to see here, but it says “Graaains!” LOL.
- 🎃 Another FREE Vegan Halloween Cookbook with Kindle Unlimited: The Ghoulish Gourmet: A Bewitching Collection of Vegan Halloween Recipes.
- New Vegan Halloween Candy Find! This is the 1st I’m seeing the Sour Patch Zombie Candy. Sour Patch Kids Zombie Candy – Limited Edition Purple and Orange Halloween Candy, bulk 5 lbs. This appears to have all the candy together in one bag, not individual bags.