This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
I spotted all of these items last night at my local Pleasant Hill, CA Dollar Tree Store.
Did you know you can use coupons at the Dollar Tree? There is a limit of 2 printable coupons and 4 like coupons per day. Look for those $1 off coupons which will make for free stuff! You can read their coupon policy at the end of this post.
This Barilla Pasta was FREE with a newspaper coupon for $1/1 from 9/29.
I also used a $.75/1 printable coupon for the Skinny Pop, and a $.50/2 for the Gardetto’s. More info. on the coupons I used is below with the photos.
Many of the items I see there on a regular basis, so chances are good you will find them, too!
Happy Saving! 🙂
You can print many coupons HERE, and have on hand next time you are shopping at Dollar Tree in case you spot something.
For the Barilla Ready Pasta:
Use the $1/ Newspaper Coupon in 9/29 RMN for Barilla Ready Pasta
This Loma Linda Tuno was an amazing find!
For the Gardetto’s:
Use the previously available $.50/2 Printable Coupon HERE
Pay $.75 ea. when you buy 2
We sometimes get coupons for these Pretzel Crisps
For the Skinny Pop:
Use the $1/1 Newspaper Coupon for Skinny Pop in 7/28
Can also use the previously available $.75/1 printable coupon for Skinny Pop Exp. 10/31
We often get coupons for Oreos & Nabisco
In-Store Coupon Acceptance Policy
Please note that we DO NOT accept coupons online at DollarTree.com.
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only. We do not accept retail-specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can ONLY be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase, and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item, but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on multiple items if the coupon amount does not exceed the combined retail price of the items indicated.
- We accept up to four (4) like coupons per customer per day.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per customer per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date, and must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.