This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
As many of you know, hubby has been doing our grocery shopping lately during the Corona Virus times. He’s still finding so many Penny Pantry Deals, too!
This past weekend, he headed out to Costco with his list, and returned with a video he made for The Penny Pantry. Extra Credit! Here are the items he purchased, and a link to his video. He shopped at the Costco in Concord, CA.
Costco Shopping Trip:
- 2 cases Kirkland Soy Vanilla Milk (12 per case, 32 oz. ea.) $10.99 ea.
- 1 case Kirkland Plain Almond Milk (12 per case, 32 oz. ea.) $9.99
- 2 packs Deglet Dates (2 lbs. ea.) $7.99 ea.
- 1 pack Splenda 1200 ct. $20.49
- Carrots, 6 lbs. organic $3.79=$.63/lb.
- Watermelon $6.99
- Maple Syrup 32 oz. $10.79
- Crunchmaster Crackers (his treat!) $9.79
- Himalayan Pink Salt refill + grinder $5.29 (I only needed refill, may be cheaper elsewhere)
Note: All of these items are purchased ” at the lowest price” for my area. I’ve spent decades observing and recording grocery store prices. With the aid of keeping a Price Book, I’m able to pay what I want at the grocery stores!