This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my links, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Penny Pantry! Read My Disclosure Policy
Don’t pay nearly $10 for a Burger King Impossible Meal Deal!
You can easily get a Meal Dea for 2 for $8.99, more than half off! Just $4.50 for an Impossible Burger, Drink & Fries!
Note: To order vegan, ask to omit mayo, and you may also request it to be cooked in the oven, microwave or separate surface depending on the location.
This is an easy deal, and I tested it out two nights ago. You don’t even need the app!
This was our meal:
(Note that these instructions are for using your phone, the desktop may require you to log in/create an acct. Easier on your phone!)
Update 3/03: Looks like you may have to do a simple register for online coupon now, still super easy though!
How to Get This Coupon DEAL:
- Go HERE to the Burger King website
- You’ll see “Offers”
- You should see the Impossible Burger deal, click on this.
- You may have to do a brief registration.
- If eating at the restaurant (we did this) click on that option
- You will have 15 minutes to use coupon
- Simply show the coupon to the cashier, and they will type in the coupon #
Frugal Tip: Although you don’t need the app for this, I have heard reports of occasional FREE Impossible Burger offers on the app!